• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Full Wrap Jonsered 2065

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Might have to call the dealer on this one... I had an ad like this going for a while, then I ordered one and it was only about $80, IIRC. Your saw should take the same handle as the 2165, 2171, 2172 saws, and are readily available at the dealer. Try calling Tlandrum
image.jpg

Might have to call the dealer on this one... I had an ad like this going for a while, then I ordered one and it was only about $80, IIRC. Your saw should take the same handle as the 2165, 2171, 2172 saws, and are readily available at the dealer. Try calling Tlandrum
View attachment 383877

Did you get your from Terry? I assumed it would be universal for that run of saws as well, Bailey's has one for a 2165 but it says in the comments that it will not fit a 2065.... I was puzzled as I thought they were the same saw aside from the cylinder/piston.

I got mine from Bailey's, I think... I thought the 2065 would be the same, but I don't have first hand experience. It's a JRed version of a 365 Special?

Latest posts

Back