GB Mill modifications... yet again...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that's just AWESOME!!!i can't wait to see that!!! so innovative..and constructed nicely too..great work Jared! who's the young man helping you??

Jordan

wish i could mill wood like that, but id never find the wood nor the time...i remember that log you milled for us last year..it is fantastic watching you do that, and the final product is just beautiful!!! what kind of wood do you think looks the best after you cut it????(pis?) besides those without nails....

that's just AWESOME!!!i can't wait to see that!!! so innovative..and constructed nicely too..great work Jared! who's the young man helping you??

Jordan

wish i could mill wood like that, but id never find the wood nor the time...i remember that log you milled for us last year..it is fantastic watching you do that, and the final product is just beautiful!!! what kind of wood do you think looks the best after you cut it????(pis?) besides those without nails....

That's one of my helpers. I have a couple of high school kids working for me part time.

Thanks. This slab is actually from that log (less the metal). I'm a big fan of Mesquite but there are many woods I like.

For some reason I can not see the photos for some reason. I would love to be able to see this project.

A couple of years ago the site was down (hacked?) and all the links the to the photos were lost.
I agree that losing the pics to this thread is a real shame because AGW had done a nice job with these mods.
I have reinserted some of my pics. Every now and then I do a few more.
Dang - I just saw that this is no longer possible either.

Back