Giving all my saws to Roll Tide

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i ain't wantin to git in trouble with the new owner of the former mastermind saw shop but maybe you kin answer something that's always bothered me.
i've been to all three american coasts and one on the south china sea and i ain't never seen a tide roll. i've seen a jelly roll, a cinnamon roll, a bed roll, a pecan roll, rock'n'roll but never a tide roll. just what the h is a tide roll?
I was gonna make a snide remark, but crap our lousy team couldn't beat em.:hmm3grin2orange:Maybe next year.:rock:

I was gonna make a snide remark,

i couldn't pass it up.

but crap our lousy team couldn't beat em.:hmm3grin2orange:Maybe next year.:rock:

yeah. know whatchu mean. that's become an all too familiar refrain in basketball (seems like maybe there's a light at the end of the tunnel; hope it ain't a train). thought we'd gotten out of that rut in football until the TCTWF2 did his thing and became history. i like the new guy though. we'll see.

I was gonna make a snide remark, but crap our lousy team couldn't beat em.:hmm3grin2orange:Maybe next year.:rock:

i couldn't pass it up.

yeah. know whatchu mean. that's become an all too familiar refrain in basketball (seems like maybe there's a light at the end of the tunnel; hope it ain't a train). thought we'd gotten out of that rut in football until the TCTWF2 did his thing and became history. i like the new guy though. we'll see.

Have you two seen the preseason Baseball rankings? We are looking pretty good.......

Roll tide sense your getting all mastermind
Saws then you can give me your 395

So did I win this auction or what? The only other bidder was some monkey who kept getting his bids rejected.

I'm getting impatient to start my new chainsaw porting business.

On a completely unrelated note, can anybody help me find some info on how to port a chainsaw? Not that I need any help or anything, I just want to make sure the information on the web is correct.

No, really, I know how to port a saw, I'm like a total expert.

Shut up and send me money.

Wow Randy I never would have imagined that you loved men. That explains a lot. Oh and no I will never give up my 395

Since im not man enough to run even the few saws I now have....ill withdraw my desire to take possession of randy's saws.

300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

Back