Got a New Toy Today!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got an r22, pickup I wouldn't change the engine They run forever I use it to off-road n get firewood she don't hold a lot but it'll go anywhere mines lifted no mud tires but as long as you keep moving it will go

Took the family up into the mountains on Christmas Day to play in the snow. The little 4Runner's only got 29" all weather looking tires but as long as I choose a good line and kept a little momentum going she pushed through the deep stuff pretty good! Other than a failing brake master cylinder she's been a solid rig for the past 8 months. I've got to say I am really happy with this truck!

by wood4heat on Arboristsite.com

Getting ready to get my old friend Iv'e had since 85 back on the road.....It purred like a kitten when I cranked it for the first time in months and I snapped a few pics of it squatin/squachin? while moving it.... seems to be a fad down here w trucks dragin their ass like they're hauling gold or lead....... headlights pointed to the sky w an empty bed.... I remember when pickups squatted because the were hauling a ton of firewood, lumber, dirt, bricks, hay bales etc......... you know, **** that needed to be moved somewhere........ The misses said it needed to leave the driveway cause we got a new used car...........so I parked in the backyard........

0610161754.jpg

0610161756.jpg

I wish I had pics to post up...I had an '81 long bed, SR5, 22R, yrs ago, that was jacked up with a 5" suspension lift and 305 series Toyo Open Country's. It was a creepin' machine in 4-wheel low. A fella offered me some damn good money for it and I took it...regret the decision every day since then...or at least until the money ran out...buying **** for the house. You know where I'm coming from fellas.

Getting ready to get my old friend Iv'e had since 85 back on the road.....It purred like a kitten when I cranked it for the first time in months and I snapped a few pics of it squatin/squachin? while moving it.... seems to be a fad down here w trucks dragin their ass like they're hauling gold or lead....... headlights pointed to the sky w an empty bed.... I remember when pickups squatted because the were hauling a ton of firewood, lumber, dirt, bricks, hay bales etc......... you know, **** that needed to be moved somewhere........ The misses said it needed to leave the driveway cause we got a new used car...........so I parked in the backyard........

View attachment 507800

View attachment 507802

Love the solid axle trucks.
Was at a truck and tractor show last month. Guy had recreated a "McFly" SR5 and it was spot on. I'd get one in a second if I could
image.jpg

I just sold my Tacoma. '06, 2.5" lift, exhaust, brand new frame through the frame recall. Didn't want to sell but we are having number 3 in a month.
Got a '14 4Runner and so far I love it. Wife does too.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Back