Got my Semi load of oak delived yesterday.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am so jelly...even though i wouldnt want to be you cutting splitting and stacking:)

Try Chris Muma Forest Products in Gladwin...

People often don't like to talk money?
From another thread he suggests Chris Muma. Good people to work with. I have bought at least ten loads of oak from them, all good, no complaints.
Cost?
Well, when you call them they will ask what county you live in, which is going to affect the price. So, your price may vary from someone else. If you are in Michigan, give them a call to get your price...that is the one that counts. I'm quite sure Canada would be out.
They have six trucks for firewood on the road.
Distance to me is 168 miles one way from their address. I have know way of knowing where they actually haul from.
Some photos to look at...
IMG_1690.jpg
Two loads from a couple years ago.
IMG_3319.jpg IMG_3323.jpg
Second and third photo are one of two loads from delivered earlier this month.IMG_3171.jpg
IMG_3326.jpg
Second load.

Around here a truck's worth, 10 cords would cost about a grand. On the grocery store pin board someone is offering Red Fir firewood delivered for 130. I don't know if that is split or not. Usually it is, but that seems pretty cheap if it includes splitting.

Glad I don't have to run that many axles around here, would go broke just keeping tires on the thing!

Latest posts

Back