• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold got sum Bows to sell

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mark did you not see the pics?

Yes I did, I was replying to your reply about giving a guy some time. I figure 5 days is some time.

I see you do have some direct drive bows, I'm not really interested in plate bows much and not sure I want to play the "make a offer" game on the only one I might have interest in, the teal blue color one for a Poulan 46.

I have a nice bow on my 46 already and only had a little interest in yours as its the right color for it.

pic 15 is sold I will try to get more and better pic tomorrow if I have time

I sold 1 just 1 lol I will relist at a time win I have more time to deal with the tire kickers :rolleyes:

I sold 1 just 1 lol I will relist at a time win I have more time to deal with the tire kickers :rolleyes:

Thats what you think your getting, tire kickers?

Why don't you come back as a serious seller next time, maybe you will get some serious buyers. Hell you might have had serious buyers already if you didn't play games..

Tire kicker REALLY???????????? Remember the PM I sent you? Do you remember the response you sent me? Now I do not believe in posting PM's but apparently that ban has been lifted lately. Do not use the term tire kickers here after what you said to me. You want to be serious then BE SERIOUS

did I call you a tire kicker bill ? its the 5-10$ tire kickers I'm :rolleyes: at, so chill man. I'm going to re-list the bars, along with other stuff, when I have more info to offer with them. Wasn't originally planning to offer them at the same time. Had only offered the first two on a whim and did not do a good job keeping up with them. Not sure why some of you consider it playing games by asking for offers on older stuff when you're not sure what it's going for.

............................. Not sure why some of you consider it playing games by asking for offers on older stuff when you're not sure what it's going for.

The reason is simple. You asked for offers and I know you received at least one serious offer. If you did not like that offer that is fine but do not come on here complaining about what folks have said

Bill if you get a offer of $10 for a L66 with bar and chain is that not a tire kicker? I have seen you get @#$% over junk offers in the past so?

Back