• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold got sum Bows to sell

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bill are you drunk? did I PM you and say YOU are tire kicker fi you reed the other posts you will see the junk offers :dumb:

Bill are you drunk? did I PM you and say YOU are tire kicker fi you reed the other posts you will see the junk offers :dumb:

So I am a tire kicker????????????/ Just how in the hell is that? You received a serious offer not $10. When you want to make staements you might want to get your facts in order

So I am a tire kicker????????????/ Just how in the hell is that? You received a serious offer not $10. When you want to make staements you might want to get your facts in order
Far be it for me to normally intervene.....methinks thous should put the liquor down. :)

Well what might that be?
Bill G. I have no clue what it is you received in a private PM...nor do I care. If something bad came in ignore the ****er that sent it, see how easy that is? no real effort required..matter of fact less than it took to reply to me...so winner winner chicken dinner ..you now know how I feel in regards to conversations like this.

I am actively searching for a bow saw, I have cash in hand and do not need the Oh I feel offended posts by some people here......**** off. better things to do..I know you are all adults why cannot you act like it....jesus mother of mary.

What are you looking for? I have a few

What are you looking for? I have a few
Bill B thank you I am dealing with an EBay member who claims to have one that will fit the 372 with minor mods. so I am waiting on that arrival, but he rebuilds them and seems to be fairly knowledgeable no its not cheap...I am tired at bending over to cut up logs and my back is frigging screaming on a good day let alone trying to more around huge chunks of japanese oak so I can buck them up without hitting lava rock....

Do you have a price on the bow w/ chain for a husky 66 like the one pictured ?also how much for the 66?

ken morgan if you are getting one from jgreen70 it will be a good like new Bow I have seen his work its nice. and the long guards he has on them:yes:

neely I think that's a 65L with the bow on it its a fun older saw its stock with like 175psi. if its something you wont more info on just let me now

neely I think that's a 65L with the bow on it its a fun older saw its stock with like 175psi. if its something you wont more info on just let me now
Thanks for the reply, let me know about the saw $$$ , condition, ect thanks,

Back