gota share this pic

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evan

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
attachment.php

Jilly is almost 4 Bryce is 18lbs 3 months

Cute kids!!!

Won't be long before they're out helping ya' with the wood. Enjoy them every day because they grow up quick.

I'd rep ya' but I'm out of ammo.

I'd post my 5 children but I don't know what u all would think of big FREE FOR THE HAULING sign sitting in front of them! :dizzy:

Is it just the pic or does Bryce have a bit of the wally eye. My boy has it too, he's 2 1/2, I'm considering giving him the pirate action for a few months, see it if helps out.

jilly will get to saw first, shes already been hunting with me, she watched me call a coyote in the other day she got excited and said its comeing and it ran off. but she saw it close at 30yds or so.

she wants a skidsteer and small chainsaw for here birthday in april, i figure the 026 will do her good

when thats starts to change and she want sto where make up ill just start locking her in her room probly bought 12 14 shes be locked up for good. i tell her shes mine and she never has to move out or get a job, she can just go hunting and working with me. that way i can keep a close eye on her.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back