Heavy Husqy?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smells like a troll up in here. Telling you right now, there is no 60cc husky that weighs as much as a 70cc stihl. Not even close actually. Put the pipe down LOL
You call me a troll, i call myself wanting to learn about a different brand of saw and i most definitely call upon my lack of experience. lets say we have a beer over a pile over a pile of chips and spent bar oil westcoaster?

tickhound, it sounds to me like you are nothing but a biased troll. With your lack of knowledge and ambition to find out what you are looking at.
Sounds like you are better off sticking with your Steal saws.;)
Hey man, calling me a troll where im from means you are saying Im norwegian, and that just aint going to fly. I like kraut and dunkel! oh and if you get a STEAL, i can maybe come up with a home for it ;)

Smells like a troll up in here. Telling you right now, there is no 60cc husky that weighs as much as a 70cc stihl. Not even close actually. Put the pipe down LOL
Put the pipe down?..I was just trying to melt some ice...erm what ever the kids are calling it these days..lol shane what up.I'm in Lantzville. Happy Thanksgiving.erm what ever the kids are calling it these days.
Thats a sick saw Clint..smooth?

I like them all. I have Husqvarnas, a Dolmar, Jonsereds, and I even have a couple of 'lowly Stihls'...
View attachment 453193 View attachment 453194
And all your saws look better than mine... Either you buy saws for shelf queens or i really got alot to learn. And it is most definitely the latter. here i thought i was doing good with my so called fleet and my own sharpener, oh well. im still here and ready to take a licking, learn and teach.

You call me a troll, i call myself wanting to learn about a different brand of saw and i most definitely call upon my lack of experience. lets say we have a beer over a pile over a pile of chips and spent bar oil westcoaster?
Oh but hey if you want to smoke pipe, i got a good cob pipe that lights smooth and burns some good tobacco that ill pass if theres some sawing to be done.

Put the pipe down?..I was just trying to melt some ice...erm what ever the kids are calling it these days..lol shane what up.I'm in Lantzville. Happy Thanksgiving.erm what ever the kids are calling it these days.
Call me a kid again and i just might have to go across the street to the bar, or you know do things like pay taxes and buy more insurance.. this is why i like this site.

Be done this training in sointula in 5 days. Pretty stoked. We lucked out and got into an old growth cedar stand. I actually texted you last week but no reply LOL I updated your number in my phone so it should have sent. Unless I ****ed up on the number input. The licensee who owns the wood lot were falling invited us all over for a thanksgiving party. Insane how many people were there. Ended up drinking a 26'er of whiskey to myself. A buddy had 3 beers and 2 small shots of whiskey but the guy couldn't even talk After that. LOL figure he must have been on meds or some ****. See if he wakes up in time this morning.

Hi Clint!

I was in a HomoDepo store the other day and handled a couple Echo saws.

They felt like turds but I didn't start a thread about it?

Now, that's a real troll. Everybody knows Echo's are the best saws. Stihl and Husky go bankrupt just because of the 590, which is the best saw ever made, like everybody knows.

I was in a HomoDepo store the other day and handled a couple Echo saws.

They felt like turds but I didn't start a thread about it?
I picked up my 357xp yesterday, and it felt just right. You probably wouldn't like it, with the long bar, wrap handle, and oversize spikes, but it works really well for what I do.
image.jpg

Latest posts

Back