Help! Bolts snapped in case Poulan 3400

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I think you oughta give this place a chance and be thankful for what tips you've been given, especially since you're extremely new here. People like for you to do research via the search function, then ask if you can't figure it out. Your original question and thread title topic has been answered. Hey, I'm new here, too. But believe me, whining will not score points with anyone.

Hey Squatch, this morning I typed in a search to see if anything came up that would help you. Poulan 3400 muffler mod came up. I believe the thread was a couple years old, so any pics may be lost (don't know if you're aware of the hacking this site received). I read a little bit of it, but I had to take off. I was going to let you know earlier but I got side-tracked. Give it a whirl.

Well, I think you oughta give this place a chance and be thankful for what tips you've been given, especially since you're extremely new here. People like for you to do research via the search function, then ask if you can't figure it out. Your original question and thread title topic has been answered. Hey, I'm new here, too. But believe me, whining will not score points with anyone.

I did search and mentioned the thread about has old pics not up anymore. And asking simple questions is whining? MM has taken more time to taunt me than it would have taken to post a simple pic or link:)

You make it sound like your demanding me to detail these things to you. I owe you nothing.

You don't owe me nothing, I was asking. And you've taken more time to post petty arguments than it would have been to post a pic or 2 but nevermind I'll ask someone else.

Latest posts

Back