here's one left by Sandy in real time

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Believe me when I say "I don't make video's for you or anyone like you." What I am saying is if you are going to bad mouth other people's work and there's some in making a video, put up something and show all of us how it's done properly. You got a cell phone right? there you go. Your almost there. Maybe a vid of you chipping a brush pile and we can look at that.

I am on my iPad now , I could whip you up a short video of me taking a dump ! You got any interest in that , or not so much ! I would make a video but then I will have to go and make a recording of my sister yelling at my mom in German to have it better then yours !

I am on my iPad now , I could whip you up a short video of me taking a dump ! You got any interest in that , or not so much ! I would make a video but then I will have to go and make a recording of my sister yelling at my mom in German to have it better then yours !

Classy guy. Admitting that your work is SH%t. Obviously you don't work for yourself. and to be honest I knew your work would stink but didn't know how much and a vid isn't going to tell me that. you would have to. Go make yourself useful then and go and unload.

Classy guy. Admitting that your work is SH%t. Obviously you don't work for yourself. and to be honest I knew your work would stink but didn't know how much and a vid isn't going to tell me that. you would have to. Go make yourself useful then and go and unload.

Your just mad because you can't make me mad ! Anyway whatever ! I am not gonna fall into your homosexual bear trap like 2 tree did for several days

Ladies LADIES PLEASE, no fighting in the ranks! No more pissing on each-other, if your gona fight make it good, like a boardwalk fight with blood and hair pulling :) OH btw I will be driving the bus ROFL!@U :hmm3grin2orange:

Sorry, I don't do lame! I put up video's for my business. For potential customer's. I would think Daniel is for the same reason. Not to score points with all the school girls on these sites #####in on how it was done and how they could have done a better job. Cam is like $75 now. There is no excuses. You want to comment, it better be good or SHUT the FRONT DOOR.

Thanks, Rickytree. Well said. Lots of negativity here and it is good to see some common sense. Seen some of your vids, too, and they are appreciated. :clap:

Yeah, post that one up. I'll let you know if you're a "regular" guy or not.

Thanks Greener. Done with the BS and the BS'ers. If nothing nice can be said, questions should be asked. I'll give an example. Was that smoke that I saw in the video at 4:20? Something like that.

It's obvious Murphy has thick skin , he can take a lot that is handed to him , and honestly he dishes it as well and that is fun too , it's guys who think they are above having there balls broke who draw the most attention , so that is how this will always play out , it's life and worse its the life of a tree worker , if you have feelings someone's gonna trample all over em , deal with it !

Guaranteed you feel this way if you climb 101. If you climb you get a sense of awesomeness. It happens to all of us, if you are a true climber.

Back