Hey Gink!....what'd think!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dennis Cahoon

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Hey Gink, checkout the new big pipe!

011-10.jpg

007-11.jpg

Last edited:
We're talkin 8hp extra HP .....compared to the small pipe!.....we'll see!!!!......Hahahahahahaha!

013-5.jpg

010-10.jpg

Last edited:
Built one of these big pipe saws years back and it was a runner. Hopefully this one will be a runner too!

013-5.jpg

Looks like a slip joint at the header DC for fine tuning ?

I take it it's hydroformed, bloody nice job and I'm guessing not cheap to set up.

looks like a 250r saw assembly line there ,when do they go into retail production ?

Looks like a slip joint at the header DC for fine tuning ?

I take it it's hydroformed, bloody nice job and I'm guessing not cheap to set up.

The first header piece coming off the cylinder comes in 3 different lenghts for tuning. The slip joint about 7" down the header is for vibration. Keeps the header from cracking, so the pipe can be springed or welded there.

Thanks Rick, I'll be running this one for the summer, but it could end up running in the STS next year.

The first header piece coming off the cylinder comes in 3 different lengths for tuning. The slip joint about 7" down the header is for vibration. Keeps the header from cracking, so the pipe can be springed or welded there.

Thanks Rick, I'll be running this one for the summer, but it could end up running in the STS next year.

So, who made this pipe?

Sounds like a 'kit' to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back