Hey Gink!....what'd think!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe that this thread has lasted so long here in the chainsaw forum when it should actually be in the hot saw forum, I wonder why this hasn't been moved? It is like listening to Big Daddy Don Garlits tell me how driving his dragster will help me drive my tractor trailer.

At what point in the chainsaw illness does the fuel mix require testosterone?

What is the proper mix, fuel/oil/testosterone? Does the mix vary greatly depending on altitude?

So, I have a couple questions.

Rick, what if Frank stomped a mud-hole in your butt with his 3120? What if you did that to him with yers?

Who cares? I certainly don't, I bet deep down Frank could give two hoots. . . I know the Helsel's have been putting steel to wood fer a long time -- does that mean everyone is out to get y'all?

I know Frank makes a living with steel, this saw stuff is supposed to be fun.

Hell, it's supposed to be fun fer everyone that either builds or uses a saw.

This thread has turned full-on-retard as far as I'm concerned. . . You and others have just stopped short of insulting each others mothers and wives.

Pretty childish behavior fer grown men -- and I don't care who's friends with who, and who insulted who's buddy one time, so now you have to defend their honor.

Enough with the name calling and finger pointing -- go mow yer lawns or something.

At what point in the chainsaw illness does the fuel mix require testosterone?

What is the proper mix, fuel/oil/testosterone? Does the mix vary greatly depending on altitude?

When your training the testosterone is not that
important. But it sure come in handy on race day.

So, I have a couple questions.

Rick, what if Frank stomped a mud-hole in your butt with his 3120? What if you did that to him with yers?

Who cares? I certainly don't, I bet deep down Frank could give two hoots. . . I know the Helsel's have been putting steel to wood fer a long time -- does that mean everyone is out to get y'all?

I know Frank makes a living with steel, this saw stuff is supposed to be fun.

Hell, it's supposed to be fun fer everyone that either builds or uses a saw.

This thread has turned full-on-retard as far as I'm concerned. . . You and others have just stopped short of insulting each others mothers and wives.

Pretty childish behavior fer grown men -- and I don't care who's friends with who, and who insulted who's buddy one time, so now you have to defend their honor.

Enough with the name calling and finger pointing -- go mow yer lawns or something.

Ok boss got the grass mowed!! Has Franky started
on that 3120??

I reckon there aren't more saw builders because:

1) It's not a good way to make a living, and there's more $$ going out then coming in.

2) If it did pay good, I imagine there'd be 17,000 talented fabricators jumping in tomorrow.

3) You have to love doing it, just like all the tuners for every sport out there.

This pissing match stuff is to be expected I guess? It happens in all pro-sports.

Someone is always faster, stronger, smarter, etc, then the next guy.

I read timbersports in OZ started back in the 1840's, because two fellas got into it at the pub over who could chop a tree down faster.

Wonder if surgeons do that?

"I could have sewed that guys head back on fer sure, and faster than you, and it would work better than before!!". :rolleyes:

It is like you posted here there
will be pissing matches!!!

hahahaha Gink I just got a call
from California from a guy that
built you guys a 441 !!! Nice try ;)

HAHAHA, Rick where do you come up with this stuff! I have only ran one 441 in my life at a GTG 2 years ago! You keep referring to "you guys" It's just me! I don't own a 441 and personally never really wanted too, but thought this would be the even field. Here is the other thing to your BS statement....Copsey is the only guy that has ported anything for me, that includes a 7900, 5100, P5000 and 880. That is all the ported saws I have other than the 50 which I did. So do you care to name this mystery Californian that says he is porting 441 for me! What a crock of #### :laugh:

guess he is eric junior, buying saws from others and claiming he made them hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

that 441 you bought runs!

whadya gonna do xerox it?

Stihl douche, someone will like you eventually just keep trying to fit in! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back