Welcome to ArboristSite.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the ArboristSite community.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors

1. Please see this post Click Here Please ask questions if you have them!! I hope this is going to be great for us all.
    Dismiss Notice

Hi.

Discussion in 'Arborist 101' started by Paul Noon, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Paul Noon

Paul Noon Tripleteer

Just joined this fine forum and wish to say Hi to All.

SeMoTony likes this.
  2. unclemoustache

unclemoustache My 'stache is bigger than yours.

Welcome! Glad to have you aboard. Lots of great guys around here (and a number of great gals as well), and a small handful of jerks.

First off, what saws do you own? (and if you say 'Wildthing' you must remove yourself from this website immediately.)

What stove do you have, what is your favorite firewood, and your bank account number?

Hopefully you have kids and facial hair, but if not, you can easily obtain both, but the hair must be on your face- not your kids and definitely not your wife.

Oldmaple and Paul Noon like this.
  3. John J.

John J. ArboristSite Lurker

This uncle Moustache guy is on the right track but don't give him the bank number just pay the monthly dues lol.

Welcome!

unclemoustache and Paul Noon like this.
  4. Paul Noon

Paul Noon Tripleteer

Thanks for the replies, I don't have facial hair but I do have snow on the roof LOL. I am in the process of rebuilding my Stihl 041AV, it was leaking bar lube from the pump access hole at the front, I have removed the pump and found that the seal needed replacing and also O ring on the pump drive shaft had come adrift, has anyone any idea what size this O ring is? There is also a bevel on the end of the drive shaft and I need to know which way this faces when I refit the pump, I would really appreciate a service manual for the 041 if anyone can point in the right direction with a link or whatever! I recently bought a new Stihl MS181 to tide me over for the time being! I run two Little Wenlock Stoves made by the Coalbrookdale Co here in England,

5. ray benson

ray benson Tree Freak

Welcome, check your inbox for service manual and ipl.

Paul Noon likes this.
  6. jefflovstrom

jefflovstrom It was a beautiful day!

Who is All?,
    or do you mean 'all'?
    Jeff ;)

7. SeMoTony

SeMoTony Addicted to ArboristSite

Unc is a bit more picky than most of us, for example more of us are interested in your inclusion of the routing # of your bank account than where or even who has facial hair in the family you claim to be part of. Welcome to this world wide krew of chip spitters (-;

8. Paul Noon

Paul Noon Tripleteer

By All I mean All, i.e. Everyone. HTH...

Oldmaple and jefflovstrom like this.
  9. unclemoustache

unclemoustache My 'stache is bigger than yours.

Oh sheesh! And people call ME a grammar Nazi! I don't mind that, but a capitalization Nazi?? :laugh:

Anyway, I see you're in Yorkshire. I believe we have one or two other Brits around here, and I may say that I just finished my second cup of English Breakfast tea (with plenty of milk) and that I've read all of James Herriot's novels. Sound like a beautiful place over there.

Paul Noon, Oldmaple and jefflovstrom like this.