Homelite 750 Pictures

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sefh3

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I'm working on one of these right now. It's missing some parts but I would love to see some detailed pictures of these saws. It will give me some inspiration I think. It's been in the box for a few months. :yourock:

Here are 2 pic's of a nice running 750.
Are looking for pic's of a disassembled 750?

Lee

Homelitemint75021003100G007.jpg

Homelitemint75021003100G006.jpg

Homelite 750 Obsession

Well, that has to be the most beautiful Homelite 750 I've ever seen. Yes, I said beautiful! I'm experiencing pure envy and admiration right now. I'm in bed with my wife and laptop, and she does not understand what the fuss is about! Whatever....... I must have one someday! Sefh3, good luck with your efforts. Do you have dogs/spikes with your 750? What size bar are you going to run on it? Leeha, you have a wonderful machine. Enjoy your weekends and take care. Max.

Well, that has to be the most beautiful Homelite 750 I've ever seen. Yes, I said beautiful! I'm experiencing pure envy and admiration right now. I'm in bed with my wife and laptop, and she does not understand what the fuss is about! Whatever....... I must have one someday! Sefh3, good luck with your efforts. Do you have dogs/spikes with your 750? What size bar are you going to run on it? Leeha, you have a wonderful machine. Enjoy your weekends and take care. Max.

No dogs for it yet. I don't even have a bar for it. I picked up these 2 saws in a box on the side of the road. I sent one to Hoss for parts and decided to rebuilt the other. These beast are 112cc. So, I'm thinking maybe 25-28 bar not sure yet though. I want to make sure this thing is going to run before I put alot of money in it.

Latest posts

Back