Homelite Chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These red bars have nothing on them that I have found. On either of my bars, a 12" Actually 11", and the 8", 7.5".

These have numbers on them. http://m.ebay.com/itm/homelite-chai...3A616ef16515b0a786897436e2fffdbe84%7Ciid%3A10

7fdbc80ca0c3264639266786ddcfa30f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What length are they acording to the part numbers? My bars dont have anything to compare.
10 inch. HT10001-G4. HT means hard tip. 10 is length of bar. 00 is chain pitch ( since it's a hard tip will accept any pitch) 1 is gauge .050. G is the revision. 4 is the mount pattern, fits the XL, XL2, Super 2, 240 series of saws.

Does anyone have crank seals 58688 or 58308 for XL-103? My P+C is en route as of today and this is the last of my search.

Also can someone confirm: on homelite parts with the last digit being a letter, does A, B, C notate newer vs older parts? IE an A version is the first, B is revised A, C is revised B, etc?

Does anyone have crank seals 58688 or 58308 for XL-103? My P+C is en route as of today and this is the last of my search.
Try Chainsawlady. I'm going to see her next week.

Also can someone confirm: on homelite parts with the last digit being a letter, does A, B, C notate newer vs older parts? IE an A version is the first, B is revised A, C is revised B, etc?
I believe that's correct.

I dug through this thread and found the newer PN's for these seals and then they were very easy to find on Ebay.

Finally this saw may be running!

Here we have a 1998 PS33. brand new Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

I just fixed up two of those and traded (turned) them into a 026/260. Normally, I would not be parting with my Homelites, but that deal had to be made. They actually, started, idled, throttled and cut well for what they were. Both had the intake block screws back out and were pulling so much air, they wouldn't start. The AV is functional. They cut pretty fast in the really small stuff.

Doing a little digging through the SXL 925 getting it all tuned up. The spark plug is a CJ6, but the air filter cover says solid state. Which means it should be a DJ6Y. Whats the consensus? The spark plug doesnt look that great so I'm wanting to replace it.

Back