Homelite Chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone interested in a homelite 28 inch bar and 2 ripping chains and one milling chain for sale or trade. Rails are square this is 3/8 .050
3454ae6cd5bf47240f337c170b9ccba1.jpg
969bd6f60758c16aa0c1a54147f492a4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hi Lee,

I have one of those. I was thinking more about making the saw look like new rather than vib protection.

@LowVolt did a Saw I later purchased from him with some kind of hose: it fits the MS660 well.

I'll see if I can remember to get a picture when I go home Tim.

@LowVolt did a Saw I later purchased from him with some kind of hose: it fits the MS660 well.

I'll see if I can remember to get a picture when I go home Tim.

That would be great Heath. I was thinking of trying 3/4" ID heater hose and spraying it with bed liner. I figure I can get the hose on using the compressed air method but haven't tried that yet. I think the only saw guys that actually sell that stuff is Stihl.

That would be great Heath. I was thinking of trying 3/4" ID heater hose and spraying it with bed liner. I figure I can get the hose on using the compressed air method but haven't tried that yet. I think the only saw guys that actually sell that stuff is Stihl.

I want to say that's how he did it, & it works great.

Idk about the bed liner: @Adirondackstihl did that with a Webber Wrap & some mentioned it was too coarse to use without gloves.

@canadianfarmboy.

Looking for grommets for the fuel line for my 130VI, Canadian version.

Thanks,

Lee

I know the XL-76 takes a 3/8 case hole X 1/8" thick panel for a 1/4" fuel line. If the 130 is the same,

grommets-sizes.jpg
Groove width would be 1/8"
Inside diameter 1/4"
Groove diameter 3/8"

Not sure where you will find them. I've been picking them up at partsource which I don't believe you have up there. Make sure the ones you buy are nitrile (Buna N)

Maybe Home Hardware?

Joyce will have them for an XL-123

Latest posts

Back