homelite drive belt replacement

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Homelite Belts

I am trying to find two 73216 belts if any body knows were I can find please let me know thanks.

Here is the latest I know about Homelite belts. Joe Salvas is on another forum and is making decals and obsolete carb parts. He is trying to get the belts made this summer or fall. His E-mail is [email protected] Company name SUGAR CREEK SUPPLY.
chainsawlady

I don't have a dog in this hunt, but, it would be educational to know what kind of belt you folks are talking about. 'V' belt, timing belt, HTD belt or flat?

A long time ago a cute little K.G. teacher had an electric lawnmower (Sunbeam) that needed a belt. It had two blades driven by timing belts. I, being a big time plant engineer, got one from work and fixed her tiny little mower.

I married her some time later.

I don't have a dog in this hunt, but, it would be educational to know what kind of belt you folks are talking about. 'V' belt, timing belt, HTD belt or flat?

A long time ago a cute little K.G. teacher had an electric lawnmower (Sunbeam) that needed a belt. It had two blades driven by timing belts. I, being a big time plant engineer, got one from work and fixed her tiny little mower.

I married her some time later.

They closely resemble timing belts but they have a odd ball tooth pitch and they are short.

We needed a weird belt for a floor machine where I used to work no one had nor could get it, I called either Gates or Goodyear direct we had it in three days.Motion industries has a lot of belts also.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think this belt will fit a 5-30. ebay item number 300465539224. You will have to do your own homework to make sure though.

Back