Homelite Manuals (New and Improved!)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deprime

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I decided to create a new thread for distributing the manuals that I have collected and scanned. I tend to get busy with work, family, and things around the house and I don't have the time to respond to the manual requests in a timely fashion. I enjoyed getting the individual requests and hearing about what saws you guys were working on, how you acquired them, what problems you were having, etc. I just feel that everyone's needs will be better served this way. This new thread should work out better. No one will have to wait for me to respond to their requests, they can just click on the link and download the PDF.

Disclaimer:
The following PDF files are from Homelite literature that I own personally and have been scanned by myself. I know how hard it can be to find good service information on a lot of the older saws and felt like helping everyone out.

Homelite Shop Manual - 3rd Edition

Homelite Shop Manual - 4th Edition

Homelite Shop Manual - 5th Edition

Homelite Owners Manual - XL-12 & SXLAO

Aftermarket - Homelite Service Guide - 240 & 245

I searched all over before I found your link. Thanks so much for making this information on older chainsaws available.

Thank you for all the work and time you put into this! Thumbs up

I decided to create a new thread for distributing the manuals that I have collected and scanned. I tend to get busy with work, family, and things around the house and I don't have the time to respond to the manual requests in a timely fashion. I enjoyed getting the individual requests and hearing about what saws you guys were working on, how you acquired them, what problems you were having, etc. I just feel that everyone's needs will be better served this way. This new thread should work out better. No one will have to wait for me to respond to their requests, they can just click on the link and download the PDF.

Disclaimer:
The following PDF files are from Homelite literature that I own personally and have been scanned by myself. I know how hard it can be to find good service information on a lot of the older saws and felt like helping everyone out.

Homelite Shop Manual - 3rd Edition

Homelite Shop Manual - 4th Edition

Homelite Shop Manual - 5th Edition

Homelite Owners Manual - XL-12 & SXLAO

Aftermarket - Homelite Service Guide - 240 & 245
Deprime,
I know this is an old post.
I just restored a Homelite super xl 925 but do not have an owners manual.
If you have that available I'd appreciate a copy.
Maybe the repair manual will help, but if not, the owners manual would be helpful.
Thanks in advance,
CadGuru

You are the man! Thanks so much. Yesterday as I was walking my little one in the stroller, one of the streets near me, there was a chainsaw at the curb to throw out. A project for me, I wanted a chainsaw anyway. It's a XL12. The literature you shared will help me. Cheers!

Back