Homelite xl

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mickeyfinn

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hey all,
I just picked up a little Homelite XL at a barn sale for 5 bucks. I got it home and had it running in 5 minutes. The problem I am having is it's missing the air cleaner cover. Does anyone have a source for these? Seems like a great little saw so far!

Hey all,
I just picked up a little Homelite XL at a barn sale for 5 bucks. I got it home and had it running in 5 minutes. The problem I am having is it's missing the air cleaner cover. Does anyone have a source for these? Seems like a great little saw so far!
mickeyfinn
I don't think there was ever a cover for the air filter on Homelite XL. There is a cup and then a retainer and the air filter is the last.
chainsawlady

Hey all,
Are you talking about that black plastic cover that snaps into place and the choke lever goes through? There is no cover to hold the filter in the filter housing.

If that's what you need let me check I think I have one. If so you can have it.

Back