• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Honda eu2000i inverted generator

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i've salvaged at least 10 from the scrap because of a common issue. if you guys don't know what that common issue is you are Honda virgins yet! lol salesman or not! at a tank, it's a long ways away from this issue!

you don't know? your a salesman? as far as salesman know they are red, portable, and have a gas tank lol
How would I know if its a companion model, if that's even what your:cheers:ing about lol.
You said at a tank its a long ways from this issue, what the heck are you talking about. No one said there was an issue.
Maybe you got the wrong thread, or maybe one to many :givebeer:.
Any good salesman knows they are not always redo_O.

How would I know if its a companion model, if that's even what your:cheers:ing about lol.
You said at a tank its a long ways from this issue, what the heck are you talking about. No one said there was an issue.
Maybe you got the wrong thread, or maybe one to many :givebeer:.
Any good salesman knows they are not always redo_O.

i was more picking on guido. possibly one to many too lol. nothing runs around guido. just a bunch of washed up junk! lol genuine ones are always red. he said he knew a little about them but i've bought 3-4 new and never seen a salesman know more then them being red and take gas. they will alo try show you where the fuel/ignition cutoff is. other then that, all they know is it's a red box lol

i was more picking on guido. possibly one to many too lol. nothing runs around guido. just a bunch of washed up junk! lol genuine ones are always red. he said he knew a little about them but i've bought 3-4 new and never seen a salesman know more then them being red and take gas. they will alo try show you where the fuel/ignition cutoff is. other then that, all they know is it's a red box lol
You changed your post on me lol
Ok, get that.
I was wondering for a minute.
I try to arm myself so I know at least as much as the salesman before going in anywhere, but I don't buy retail often.
Now its my turn to pick on you.
You might want to double check, they ain't always red ;).

You changed your post on me lol
Ok, get that.
I was wondering for a minute.
I try to arm myself so I know at least as much as the salesman before going in anywhere, but I don't buy retail often.
Now its my turn to pick on you.
You might want to double check, they ain't always red ;).

as far as i know, the only other ones available in Canada are yellow made by kipor or something but they ain't a genuine honda.

as far as i know, the only other ones available in Canada are yellow made by kipor or something but they ain't a genuine honda.
They sell a camo one here also, I can get pictures of mine tomorrow or you could just google it.
I think they were having problems with Canadians loosing them in the woods :laugh:.

They sell a camo one here also, I can get pictures of mine tomorrow or you could just google it.
I think they were having problems with Canadians loosing them in the woods :laugh:.

yep' i've had a camo one as well. these are right up there with saws for me. alot of squatters in the area cause the area is so easy to pick a place to squat. they always run these honda's and i buy them cheap when they break. it's almost always the timing belt. also eats the oiler splash gear when the belt breaks.

yep' i've had a camo one as well. these are right up there with saws for me. alot of squatters in the area cause the area is so easy to pick a place to squat. they always run these honda's and i buy them cheap when they break. it's almost always the timing belt. also eats the oiler splash gear when the belt breaks.
Here it's the same problem as with saws, they don't get used enough and the ethanol fuel sucks. The jets are so tiny in the things, I've literally cleaned over a hundred of these carbs. The next problem is the control switch getting sand in it.
Anything more I don't normally waste my time, just send them down the rd. I've got a few in the basement I need to finish up for spring, that will be a few more bucks towards my pole barn.

timing belt takes me an hour to replace, well worth the time. i get those you mention to from homeowners. usually all it takes is the idle circuit to be cleaned out. i currently don't even have one of these. i got a honeywell 2000. hardest pile of **** to start anyone would own. with my tune up i got it from 30 pulls cold to 15. i can't even bring myself to sell the thing cause of it's starting. think i'm stuck with it. honda's will start without choke cold in many cases!

timing belt takes me an hour to replace, well worth the time. i get those you mention to from homeowners. usually all it takes is the idle circuit to be cleaned out. i currently don't even have one of these. i got a honeywell 2000. hardest pile of **** to start anyone would own. with my tune up i got it from 30 pulls cold to 15. i can't even bring myself to sell the thing cause of it's starting. think i'm stuck with it. honda's will start without choke cold in many cases!
Tube to the air breather and a shot of ethor, just like the old diesels had the ether injection lol.
List it and be open about it and someone will still buy it. I tell people all the time there is a buyer for everything at the right price :yes:. You must not be much of a salesman, I bet guido could sell it :).

I had 2 of these I picked up at the saw shop. They were both sitting by he back door and when I asked owner said they will never run again and are going to the scrap. One had a couple busted flywheel magnets which I just ripped off another flywheel and glued on there. The other I canny even remember but it was simple. Sold one and kept one. You can bet that when the time comes this one will be for sale. For now it's my only one til another Honda shows up. If guido can sell his junk he can sell anything lol

I had 2 of these I picked up at the saw shop. They were both sitting by he back door and when I asked owner said they will never run again and are going to the scrap. One had a couple busted flywheel magnets which I just ripped off another flywheel and glued on there. The other I canny even remember but it was simple. Sold one and kept one. You can bet that when the time comes this one will be for sale. For now it's my only one til another Honda shows up. If guido can sell his junk he can sell anything lol
You just reminded me someone I did a tree job for just gave me two old generators :).
If you swing buy I'll hook you up with one :).

Back