• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Honda eu2000i inverted generator

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You just reminded me someone I did a tree job for just gave me two old generators :).
If you swing buy I'll hook you up with one :).

quite the drive for a geny. what model? lol i'm at the point now where it takes one heck of a nice old pulse geny for me to put some time into it. invertors are what everyone wants these days. tried to salvage a eu3000i out of the scrap a few days ago. had it on my tailgate and everything. grabbed all the pieces and realized some metal hoarding hack stripped every single wire from it. clipped them off right at the connectors.

quite the drive for a geny. what model? lol i'm at the point now where it takes one heck of a nice old pulse geny for me to put some time into it. invertors are what everyone wants these days. tried to salvage a eu3000i out of the scrap a few days ago. had it on my tailgate and everything. grabbed all the pieces and realized some metal hoarding hack stripped every single wire from it. clipped them off right at the connectors.
Yeah, bit of a haul lol.
I have 3 2000's with various needs. One just needs a new jet I think, it stalls as soon as there is a need for power. Then one of the others is for parts, the last one is one that mice ate up the wiring, the only one I've ever seen that happen to before, probably looks similar to the 3000 you picked up lol.

Latest posts

Back