How To Attach Images?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

820wards

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Its been awhile since I posted and need info how to attach images to a post. Can someone tell me where I can find this info?
Thanks
820wards
jerry-

Attachments

• 0409021619b.jpg
    0409021619b.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 29
  • 0409021619b.jpg
    0409021619b.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 26
Click on the "Upload a file" button next to "post Reply"
Follow the prompts and the image will appear as a tiny thumbnail under the new post text box.
Next those will be some insert buttons.

Your mill is looking clean and tidy there - been doing much milling with it?

Click on the "Upload a file" button next to "post Reply"
Follow the prompts and the image will appear as a tiny thumbnail under the new post text box.
Next those will be some insert buttons.

Your mill is looking clean and tidy there - been doing much milling with it?
Hi Bob,
I've been busy working in my shop and playing in my band. I have been doing some milling and will be doing more now that we are coming into fall. Just finished building another 820 PowerBee for building a mini-mill power head. US Power is coming out with a new 150cc motor pretty soon, think I just may have to get one.
I lost my milling partner who moved away, so I haven't milled as much as I like.
I want to repost my mill and mini-mill builds with the pictures since the server lost all those pictures.
My mill is running real good, I've done some mods to my carb for better fuel supply, the motor was literally sucking the fuel filter dry starving the motor of fuel. That's fixed.

Hope you have been well and milling, always like to see what you are doing.
jerry-

Thanks for your new Jerry good to hear about the new mill.

I've been having a few health issues and appear to have something called sarcoidosis. I have been in hospital twice in the last month to have biopsies taken. The first time was via a bronchoscopy (camera, tweezers and needles) to sample lymph glands adjacent to my lungs but the glands they tried to sample have calcified so the sampling needle would not penetrate them. Then last friday I was in again and they sampled some of the biggest inflamed lymph glands which are not calcified but are in between my bronchial tubes and heart. This was done via a key hole surgical procedure entering just under my voice box and going down under my sternum and was successful.

The Biopsies have been sent off for analysis which will take some time. They just want to make sure that I don't have other things as well as Sarcoidosis before they start any treatment. Not that they can do much with Sarcoidosis anyway.

Thanks for your new Jerry good to hear about the new mill.

I've been having a few health issues and appear to have something called sarcoidosis. I have been in hospital twice in the last month to have biopsies taken. The first time was via a bronchoscopy (camera, tweezers and needles) to sample lymph glands adjacent to my lungs but the glands they tried to sample have calcified so the sampling needle would not penetrate them. Then last friday I was in again and they sampled some of the biggest inflamed lymph glands which are not calcified but are in between my bronchial tubes and heart. This was done via a key hole surgical procedure entering just under my voice box and going down under my sternum and was successful.

The Biopsies have been sent off for analysis which will take some time. They just want to make sure that I don't have other things as well as Sarcoidosis before they start any treatment. Not that they can do much with Sarcoidosis anyway.

Bob,
It's heck getting old! The mind says yes and the body counters and says no your not!
Get better this list needs good people like you.
jerry-

Hey Jerry, missed you around here, nice to see you back, Joe.

Yeah I've been busy teaching my grandson on the wood lathe I bought him for his 8th BD. I haven't milled as much as I like, my milling partner moved to Washington state. I finished building another clutch drum assembly for the 820 PowerBee I'm planning to use as my mini-mill powerhead. I think 134cc's should do the trick. I'll be posting pic's as I go through that build. I have to get a 90 deg bend made for the motor mount at my buddy's shop, then I can start fabricating the remaining pieces for the gas/oil tanks etc. Good to see your still on the list too.
jerry-

Latest posts

Back