How Tough Are You?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm so tough last winter i was skiing down a hill cought my ski in a bush and it twisted my leg so bad my toes were pointing backwards and my knee was out of socket i got up set everything where it is supposed to be and went back to cutting wood THE NEXT DAY, then TWO WEEKS later everything no wheres near heild, slipped on a log i was walking across and broke my femour bone on my other leg supposedly the worst bone to break i continued working until my boss FORCED me to see a doctor on account of my pants were getting tight from swelling afterwards the doctor told me not to put any pressure whatsoever on it for 2 - 3 weeks then he would see me again (i wouldnt let him give me a cast) i WALKED out threw my cruches in a snow bank and WENT BACK TO WORK CUTTING FIREWOOD NOW WITH TO MAJURE INJURES and continued working with my pase barely slowed i own a firewood buisness of my own now and do it all by my self from the time the tree is standing to in the delivery truck. but the real kicker is I AM ONLY 15 YEARS OLD!!!!!!!!! so suck it you pussies.
Might need some pictures to make those stories believable!, the X-rays will have your age on them too.
Nyetbelievski

i'm so tough last winter i was skiing down a hill cought my ski in a bush and it twisted my leg so bad my toes were pointing backwards and my knee was out of socket i got up set everything where it is supposed to be and went back to cutting wood THE NEXT DAY, then TWO WEEKS later everything no wheres near heild, slipped on a log i was walking across and broke my femour bone on my other leg supposedly the worst bone to break i continued working until my boss FORCED me to see a doctor on account of my pants were getting tight from swelling afterwards the doctor told me not to put any pressure whatsoever on it for 2 - 3 weeks then he would see me again (i wouldnt let him give me a cast) i WALKED out threw my cruches in a snow bank and WENT BACK TO WORK CUTTING FIREWOOD NOW WITH TO MAJURE INJURES and continued working with my pase barely slowed i own a firewood buisness of my own now and do it all by my self from the time the tree is standing to in the delivery truck. but the real kicker is I AM ONLY 15 YEARS OLD!!!!!!!!! so suck it you pussies.

:rolleyes:

Yesterday I walked by the St Bernard and she woke up and came running over, wacked me right in the nuts with her 25lb tail.
Got me perfect, I dropped to my knees and sa stars, about threw up.

Yesterday I walked by the St Bernard and she woke up and came running over, wacked me right in the nuts with her 25lb tail.
Got me perfect, I dropped to my knees and sa stars, about threw up.
That was clearly I direct hit and a sunken battleship, but no matter how tough you are..............the slightest graze to the ball sack puts you down....................it's stupid :laughing:

Unless you smoke meth all day theres no way. I call total ******** on you son. Maybe you got confused with your video games.

! no brains an no pain! no brain's no gain!! ???? lol

How about I'm so tough that I hit myself in the foot with a 4.5 lb splitting maul. Kept splitting and noodling wood for 2 hours after that until I couldn't walk anymore. Then after a couple hours finally went to the doctor to get a few stitches. I guess I can say my bones are as strong as steel since I had no breaks? Lol. Did that Saturday and am finally able to not have to use crutches today

1db2e6a071e841aa29fe2552aceaa04e.jpg

How about I'm so tough that I hit myself in the foot with a 4.5 lb splitting maul. Kept splitting and noodling wood for 2 hours after that until I couldn't walk anymore. Then after a couple hours finally went to the doctor to get a few stitches. I guess I can say my bones are as strong as steel since I had no breaks? Lol. Did that Saturday and am finally able to not have to use crutches today

1db2e6a071e841aa29fe2552aceaa04e.jpg

Thanks for the explanation. We thought maybe you knicked yourself shaving your legs.

Thanks for the explanation. We thought maybe you knicked yourself shaving your legs.
Lol thankfully my boot took the brunt of it. I thought about super glueing it but the doctor insisted on stitches. Biggest thing so far with it has been swelling it's about double the size of my other foot right now.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161115/64a7a658e91c7567533e279fef111db0.jpg[/IMG

Got this little bite from my chainsaw while climbing a Spruce about 50 ft up. Had to use the maxi pad in my first aid kit to slow the bleeding down enough to get to the truck and drive to the ER. 5 stitches is all it took. Climbed and hauuled brush the next day and the whole 10 days I was not supposed to work at all with it.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Must be tougher than me. 4 1/2 weeks ago I got my hand closed in a self loader log grapple. About half the hand got squished, but only my little finger got crushed and broke.
I pulled the glove off and it was flat. I went immediately into shock and couldn't do anything. had to lay down. Then it was a 2hr trip to the ER. But then, I go into shock pretty easy.
Fortunate my whole hand is not pulp.

Anyways, been running the skidder. Pulling cable and hooking chokers for 4 weeks sucks with a broken finger. always jamming it or twisting it.
Tough... dunno.
Desperate for money... yes. That makes me do way more than being tough would.

Must be tougher than me. 4 1/2 weeks ago I got my hand closed in a self loader log grapple. About half the hand got squished, but only my little finger got crushed and broke.
I pulled the glove off and it was flat. I went immediately into shock and couldn't do anything. had to lay down. Then it was a 2hr trip to the ER. But then, I go into shock pretty easy.
Fortunate my whole hand is not pulp.

Anyways, been running the skidder. Pulling cable and hooking chokers for 4 weeks sucks with a broken finger. always jamming it or twisting it.
Tough... dunno.
Desperate for money... yes. That makes me do way more than being tough would.
I dunno what I would've done if I had pulled my boot off and some toes were dangling. I've always been raised thought that if you can continue going on you do until you can't. Probably not the best of qualities. The doc kept shaking his head at me after he had found out it had been well over 5 hours since I had done it before I came to get my foot saw about. Hope your finger gets to feeling better broken a few but never had a flat one

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back