Huskee/Speeco Hyd Oil Filter number?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kevin, will the filters you listed work for the 35 ton model as well?

I'm trying to help my brother in-law find a filter and parts, he doesn't use the internet. Can you tell me where the model number is located on the splitter? The 35 ton pdf's online show the engine on the wrong side. On his model, if the splitter were connected to a vehicle, the 12.5hp motor is on the passenger side.

Thanks for any info you can provide.
Jerry

Yes, this works on all of our models.

Changed the filter on my 34 ton Speeco last night with a WIX 51553. I cleaned the fill plug and wrapped black tape around the breather hole. Staged the bucket and new filter, removed the old one, wiped the oil off my hands, and installed the new one. Probably 10-15 seconds of time. I only lost a pint of oil at most. If I had a helper handy to spin the new one on, I wouldn't have lost more than a cup.

Is this about what everyone else is seeing for fluid loss?

I was told by one of the small engine mechanics at Farm and Fleet to tip the splitter towards the foot and you would have very little oil spilled. I tried it and the only oil I had to deal with was the oil in the filter.
This is my first time trying to post a picture. Wish me luck.

Added Rep

I added rep to your post. Thank you for the info about tilting the splitter towards the foot before changing the filter.

Nosmo

Latest posts

Back