• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husky 371 and 394 for sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry guys, just a rookie on this site . I have sold over 50 saws or more, never had to ship outside of my last 2100 and 2101 builds so I am going off of my local fed ex rates that cost me my profits. I live in Belfair Wa, and have sold many saws. My buddy Jim Rivers ( Jim Stihl ) on this site is my close friend. We have built, imported saws from Canada for years. I use craigslist but I am tired of dealing with liberals. If buyers want to handle shipping on their own then great. I would prefer to deal with buyers within a few hours away where I can meet in person and show the saws. I am willing to meet you within 2 hours in person. thanks

Ha. I tried meeting you on the 394 when you were selling these one Craigslist.

Well I actually honor the first person interested in my adds, but I will say the 394 is back up for sale because the guy who bought it locally decided it was too big so I told him I would buy it back and I did.
LOL That might be the funniest thing I've ever heard.

The guy who backed out (I offered to buy it back If he didn't like it) thought it was too big even though he wanted to cut slab wood. I think he got scared plus I gave him 2 bars with it. WTF? So I bought it back and he said he was worried about a used saw and I told him this has new caber rings, seals and bearing with all oem parts so it's as good as new. Oh well another craigslist disaster for me.

The guy who backed out (I offered to buy it back If he didn't like it) thought it was too big even though he wanted to cut slab wood. I think he got scared plus I gave him 2 bars with it. WTF? So I bought it back and he said he was worried about a used saw and I told him this has new caber rings, seals and bearing with all oem parts so it's as good as new. Oh well another craigslist disaster for me.
Wow, that sucks. If I didn't already have two 90cc saws, I would grab that 394 in a second. I hear they're mean, great for milling. GLWS!

I personally think there's nothing wrong with offering the saws in order of interest. I live about 2 hours east from the OP. I sent him a PM on a Thursday about the 394 and offered to drive out to see it. He replied that he had an interested local party already lined up for Saturday and he'd let me know if it sold or not. He wrote back on Saturday that it sold.

It's real stand-up of you to buy it back from the guy, in my opinion. If he was looking to hook up to an Alaskan mill setup then I think he made a mistake. I have since got my hands on a 395xp or I'd jump back in line for this 394. Good luck with sale neighbor.

I will take the 394 if it is available. This is my first post but I've been reading here for a couple years. I just missed one on eBay, and I want one bad. I'll pm you my #.

Back