• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husky 450 Rancher - SOLD!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LonestarStihl

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Alright to begin I know it's easier to sell these locally generally and I am listing it locally but figured wouldn't hurt to put it up here.

I have a Husqvarna 450 Rancher in good shape. Not a whole bunch of hours to it but it does show wear because it's been used well. The 20" bar on it is pretty close to new and has 2 chains. Also have an 18" bar with one chain. The piston is immaculate but I'll have to get a picture of it later. If anyone is interested I'm going to throw it up for offers first. It does start and run well. It's been sitting for a while because I don't use it.

356e45d6f92ff912e37d8eeac9f97cc8.jpg
f2e3f3c3de64dc8dc199f37ddab273d1.jpg
2c4cec57f00d803686133538cf0d9fb1.jpg

What a beast, do you have a 24" B&C for it :).
In all seriousness, great seller here, and an all around great guy :rock:.
Also this is my favorite plastic case saw in stock form, specs out very similar to a husky 353, fun little saws with an 18x325 setup :yes:.
GLWS Lee.

What a beast, do you have a 24" B&C for it :).
In all seriousness, great seller here, and an all around great guy :rock:.
Also this is my favorite plastic case saw in stock form, specs out very similar to a husky 353, fun little saws with an 18x325 setup :yes:.
GLWS Lee.

Thanks for the kind words sir...this beauty is sold!

Buyer did not want the bars so this will be going soon because as far as I know I don't have anything for them to go on. But I'll check first :)

Buyer did not want the bars so this will be going soon because as far as I know I don't have anything for them to go on. But I'll check first :)
Only $200? That was a steal, assuming it was running OK. The 353 has two bar studs, a right side tension adjuster, and no primer bulb. Decomp is on the side and displacement might be a hair larger. Could be some other differences.

Runs perfect. Even after sitting for a few months it pops and runs like the first day. Great little saw it just never got to run anymore. My MS361 gets all the jobs it used to. This husky was actually my first ever chainsaw and I told Brett I would never sell it lol. But needed funds for kiddo number 3 coming. Still have my MS391 for sale and it has less hours than this one

Only $200? That was a steal, assuming it was running OK. The 353 has two bar studs, a right side tension adjuster, and no primer bulb. Decomp is on the side and displacement might be a hair larger. Could be some other differences.
Yes, a 353 is a great saw, but as Lee said this was a 450 which is a plastic case saw, and not a magnesium case as the 353 is.
This husky was actually my first ever chainsaw and I told Brett I would never sell it lol. But needed funds for kiddo number 3 coming. Still have my MS391 for sale and it has less hours than this one
I wasn't going to mention that, but since you did, you said you wouldn't sell the 391 either :laugh:.

Yes, a 353 is a great saw, but as Lee said this was a 450 which is a plastic case saw, and not a magnesium case as the 353 is.

I wasn't going to mention that, but since you did, you said you wouldn't sell the 391 either :laugh:.

Let's forget the past here [emoji51]lol. I've got some great saws that I plan to not let go of. A good three saw plan that can over accomplish anything I can think of I'd ever need done. Plus some nice vintage saws for fun

Let's forget the past here [emoji51]lol. I've got some great saws that I plan to not let go of. A good three saw plan that can over accomplish anything I can think of I'd ever need done. Plus some nice vintage saws for fun
I didn't bring it up :popcorn2:.
Also, you know I'm all for a good orange three saw plan ;).

Lee,
Keep your bars and get a 346 or
357 or both. That 361 will be the one sitting on the shelf ...unless you just like heavy saws.

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

I see what you're doing here. I wouldnt mind some husky saws but I can't afford to be out buying right now :/ trying to get some money back. CAD doesn't help with that. I may even end up selling an 041 super :/. But I don't wanna go that far yet [emoji23].

Latest posts

Back