Husky-Poulan

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had one of the 435's for awhile. Ran a 16 inch and 17 inch b&c on it. No problems with it. My brother was needing a small saw and bought it from me. Full of bar oil and fuel it was 2 lbs lighter than my 346xp ne. Also, liked the side adjuster screw on it better than the small tiny one on the 346. The on/off/choke switch all built into the one control is easy to operate. This 435 always started easy and quick. Also, I liked the quality better in its finish and fit of parts compared to a lot of other plastic case competing saws. The 435 also has a metal clutch cover and separate metal chain catcher. This is not seen much anymore on the plastic case small saws.

i have 36cc poulan and my neighbor has a 136 we where cutting some wood together and he said that he liked the feel of my saw better then i told him that it's a $75 saw and the chains for it are about $10 and a b&c combo was about $15
then i told him it's great for cutting muddy logs i think he likes the idea

Back