Husqvarna 125b blower

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John from Cle Elum

At some point a decision will have to be made.
Reaction score
I am the new owner of an almost new Husqvarna 125b leaf blower that does not run well. I am looking for a shop manual. Does anyone know where I can get one?

Thanks
John

If anyone knows the initial carb settings (number of turns) and which needle is the high and low speed that would get me through the adjustment phase. I probably still want to get my hands on the manual though.
Thanks
John

The low speed jet is the one closest to the engine, other is high. If it'll run, don't worry about factory settings--start it and lt warm a minute or so, then slowly adjust low speed to where it runs the smoothest. You man also need to adjust the idle screw. Then with it running at full throttle, adj the high speed--just guessing, it'll need to adjusted richer (counter clockwise). If it still has limiter caps on the carb adj screws, those need to be removed so screws can be adjusted.

In your original post you said it ran poorly, if it's not running at all, adjust both screws at 1&1/2 turns out and give it a try!

Thanks Glynn. Yeah, it runs but poorly. Its hard to get it to go from a sloppy idle to full speed without it quitting. At wot it still doesn't sound great. Most importantly you told me which screw was which. If they are marked, I could not find the mark. Unless I have to pull the carbs that is probably all I need in the short term. I am still going to look for a copy of the service/repair manual because I know I will need it sometime.

Thanks for the help
John

Come back if things don't work out--somewhere along the way, I've acquired a couple of these--I like'm!!!!

John from Cle Elum, Sorry for posting a useless link.
I think I was a bit sleep shy when I did it.

I should have just posted the same thing as GlynnC
and snapped a photo, to help illustrate.

Feeling guilty and it bugged me not to see the right thing....
so I did a bit more looking online.
Must have seen 40 links to just Nothing of any use.

Several threads that people wrote about the same questions
but no one ever bothered to post the settings from their
"proper running" blower, in their responses...!??

Kinda frustrating and it's not even my blower.

I am the new owner of an almost new Husqvarna 125b leaf blower that does not run well. I am looking for a shop manual. Does anyone know where I can get one?

Thanks
John
hello, john if the adjustment's don't work out for you go on line to partstree.com look up the part # for the carburetor may want to ck out amazon with the part # for less expensive alternative ;) 2 bolts and you will be back in business... provided the carburetor is the issue of course :)

Thanks RBlack. The adjustments made a lot of difference. It still sounds like it is being horribly strangled by the muffler, but it is now very usable.

I haven't been able to find a service manual for these yet and i have access to most manuals from Husqvarna. it just isn't there

There are a few how too on UTUBE for the 125. I killed one by use but had no problem buying a second, Good blower. Almost new means the prior owner many have something to do with it.

Back