• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna 141 parts saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chainsawman2011

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Husqvarna 141 with 16" bar and chain
Saw has good compression but has bad bearings and seals no stripped bolts has new fuel line and carb kit

$75 shipped
3c0f40f17a15eee6a5087e82e871fd00.jpg
fd4d04cd51c5f21733281db146528583.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey bub! Sweet husky for parts. I am intrigued only because I have a junker husky 136 I got for 4 bucks at a yard sale. Do you know if the parts from this model would be comparable? They are lumped together in the same manual so I am curious. Many thanks for anyone's knowledge!

CC

Hey bub! Sweet husky for parts. I am intrigued only because I have a junker husky 136 I got for 4 bucks at a yard sale. Do you know if the parts from this model would be comparable? They are lumped together in the same manual so I am curious. Many thanks for anyone's knowledge!

CC

Yes husqvarna 36/41, 136141, 137/142 will all swap parts. W let me know what u need for your saw as I have another incomplete 36/136 for parts also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet bub. I'm learning as much as I can about my saws. Just started tinkerin with them and tearing them apart. I'm having a more experienced friend look at it with me later today. I believe I just need a new fuel line as of right now. I just started working again tomorrow so possibly in a week I can PM you and let you know what I need. :) I appreciate you answering so quickly. Many thanks!

CC

What does the 141 need to get her running and would it be better to fix it up rather than my junkie 136? They probably have about the same cc...

Back