• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 3120

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. Take all the time you need. I'm in no hurry to sell

Sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. Take all the time you need. I'm in no hurry to sell

It is now 11:10PM so it is a bit late to phone. It was a long day but honestly a much better day than I expected. I am interested in the piece but in no way whatsoever do I want to interfere with any trade you can do with anyone else.

Bill

It is now 11:10PM so it is a bit late to phone. It was a long day but honestly a much better day than I expected. I am interested in the piece but in no way whatsoever do I want to interfere with any trade you can do with anyone else.

Bill
Don't think there is a trade going on so I would be happy to sell it if I can get your number I can send you son pictures

Back