• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Husqvarna 322L string trimmer fuel caps

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brushwacker

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Have 2 of these I use and both, the caps broke. Would like to find any to 3 or so caps in excellent shape for significantly less then what new cost. I expect the trimmers are about 5 years , maybe older. Think they still make this model but don't know if the caps changed. Maybe can tell from a pic and or measurement if you wouldn't know.
I could pay cash or trade some chainsaw parts. Have some used, mostly prior generation Stihl used Stihl parts, several fuel and oil caps, this and that, some new and used chains and sprockets. Do have a smaller amount of stuff for other makes, Husqvarna, Mcculloch, etc. some new old stock. Part #s are best for me to ID those NOS parts. I think there are some Husky caps but not what I need.
Thanks in advance for any help !

Are they that expensive new? I think I have one or two new 322 engines and related parts

Back