husqvarna 350 carb settings

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cbazq271

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hi, I have looked using the search and came up blank. So I will ask. I have removed the carb stops from my husqvarna 350 and now I need to know where the jets should be set for a starting point. I have them set at 1.25 turns out from lightly seated. Is this a good starting point? Thanks, Chad

That would be a good spot to start. Read about saw tuning here on AS. Look on you tube for some of Brad Snelling's videos about tuning and four stroking saw sound. That is what helped me to learn saw tuning. Also Bobs saw shop has a website that list saw specs and carb initial settings, but remember that is for an un-modified saw. Sound like you've done a muff mod..... You'll be hooked. My lil' husky 350 sucked me right in. Watch out for CAD.:hmm3grin2orange:

Should be good enough to get the saw started - now that you've reset them all you can really do is crank it up and tune it properly. I might start a little bit richer on the H side to be safe, but at any rate don't run it much until you're sure you've got them adjusted right. Too lean on the H can hurt a saw quicker that you might think.

Back