Husqvarna 365,371,372 OEM Full Wrap Handlebar W/ Large Felling Dogs For Sale!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What, if any, mods are needed to install a "full wrap" handle on a 365 that's originally a half wrap? Same question for the 390 as well?

Thanks

Pat

IMG_1921.JPG
What, if any, mods are needed to install a "full wrap" handle on a 365 that's originally a half wrap? Same question for the 390 as well?

Thanks

Pat

It's just a bolt on bolt off kit. No mods needed. It comes with all needed hardware. It took me about 30 min to remove the half wrap and install the full wrap. I included a pic of my 365 Special.

Thanks

Pat

As of the 390. Not sure. If they have a kit for it, it would have all hardware needed to bolt off the old and install the new wrap handle. When I purchased a kit for my MS361 it was all bolt off and bolt on.

Hope this helps

Bailey's had them for $35 plus $10 shipping. It may be worth asking them if they still have any in stock.

Hey Jacob,

I'm not sure which/what you mean? Are you talking about a kit for the 390 for $35?

Thanks
Pat

Back