• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Husqvarna 365 special carb adjustment tool.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What shape is the screw? I bought a kit off ebay that came with i think 5 different types (splined, single d, double d, "pac man" etc) for something like 12 bucks shipped.

use a dremel tool with a cutting wheel and cut slots in the end of the screws these are just more ******** from the epa

use a dremel tool with a cutting wheel and cut slots in the end of the screws these are just more ******** from the epa

I called my husky dealer to purchase the tool. They informed me they cannot sell it. $30000 fine if caught selling it. ********. I can't even tune my own saw in the field by there stupid rules.

So i took to the filter cover and top plastic off today and got down to the limiters. Found out that a small flat head screw driver did work. She runs like a top now! I just had to mess with the L and T settings a little bit. The H speed was set at the richest setting. I just left it there until I can take it out to the dealer when i get a chance to have the run it on a tach. Better safe than sorry.

Ended up just needing a small straight screwdriver. The limiters (which are now removed) had me a little messed up.

Back