• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 394 XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MCNY

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I have a Husqvarna 394XP with the fuel side case cracked. I bought it years ago from a guy that said it was running when it got crunched. The plastic covers are cracked and the muffler is slightly dented. I will sell whole or part out. 20170105_211313.jpg20170105_205138.jpg20170105_200138.jpg20170102_162110.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Yikes. Your best bet is to part this out if you want the most $$. In running shape this piece is worth maybe 500 or so. It's gonna take $350 + in parts to get it back to running. So if you want to sell it hole it's worth $150 shipped. My opinion...and my offer. Best of luck if you decide to part it out.

Yikes. Your best bet is to part this out if you want the most $$. In running shape this piece is worth maybe 500 or so. It's gonna take $350 + in parts to get it back to running. So if you want to sell it hole it's worth $150 shipped. My opinion...and my offer. Best of luck if you decide to part it out.
Agreed. I just have so many saws to fix or part out I figured if someone wanted it for a parts saw it could be a win win.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

If you are parting it I would like the high filter set up.
Pm me if you would like

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if you have a 385-390 I need sum stuff. did you see my PM?
I only have a few Huskies. Mostly Stihl. I do have a 2100CD , a 268XP, a 40, and a husky limbing saw that I did not dig out so not sure of the model number.

Back