husqvarna auto tune diagnostic tool

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Part Number for Husqvarna Auto Tune Diagnostic Tool Software

I am looking for the part number for the Husqvarna Auto Tune Diagnostic Tool Software. Any help is appreciated.

Hey guys, I have a 555 here that I'm messing with for my husky dealer (amish). It has no software on it at the moment, under software info I have the message: "software missing! Please download..".

It has the following part numbers: AT article 576 02 60-01 Revision B; Carb article: 580 88 24-01 Revision A. Does my problem have to deal with the mixing of A and B revisions?

Supposedly the saw wouldn't start hot, so I believe my dealer swapped the carb or coil, possibly both. Any idea how I can get the software to download? The saw wouldn't start at all.

Hey guys, I have a 555 here that I'm messing with for my husky dealer (amish). It has no software on it at the moment, under software info I have the message: "software missing! Please download..".

It has the following part numbers: AT article 576 02 60-01 Revision B; Carb article: 580 88 24-01 Revision A. Does my problem have to deal with the mixing of A and B revisions?

Supposedly the saw wouldn't start hot, so I believe my dealer swapped the carb or coil, possibly both. Any idea how I can get the software to download? The saw wouldn't start at all.

Hook up the reader to the module, when the menu screen pops up, select software update. On the software update page, select the proper part number and revisions so they match what is on the saw, then hit download. Its that simple.

Hook up the reader to the module, when the menu screen pops up, select software update. On the software update page, select the proper part number and revisions so they match what is on the saw, then hit download. Its that simple.

When I try that, I can't find any part numbers or such. When I read the manual, it mentioned downloading them from a local support site. Is there something I'm missing?

I wonder how the auto tune would handle after a muffler mod bad idea good idea?

IMO a MM is a must on the AT's. 20% gains have been achieved on the 550 alone. All of my current and previously owned AT's have a MM. BTW 40:1 works fine on these saws.

Last edited:
Thanks to some help from the techs at husky, I was able to download a few more stuff and got the saw back up and running. According to the tech, a lot of hot start issues can be contributed to the coil not grounding properly. This saw (555) had a lot of paint on the screw mounts and a film on the coil as well. I sanded those down to make them bare metal and reset the saw via autotune, it's running good now. Actually looking forward to my next adventure fixing one.

Latest posts

Back