Husqvarna T435 auto tune?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They're pretty solid little saws though, if you're looking for more go then opening up the muffler and pulling the limiters on the carb screws and retuning do a good bit to wake the saw up. Still not as good as a pro saw in the power department but pretty good bang for the buck.

They're pretty solid little saws though, if you're looking for more go then opening up the muffler and pulling the limiters on the carb screws and retuning do a good bit to wake the saw up. Still not as good as a pro saw in the power department but pretty good bang for the buck.
Yea, that's why I picked it up in a pinch while waiting for my new 201t. Good reviews and power to weight. Those will be my next things to do to the saw in the mean time.

I have 3 and they have been great, it takes a little getting used to when starting but other than that they are great saws. I do like the stihl mtronic as well. The 201tc is every bit as good as a 200t in my opinion.

Back