Huztl FarmerTec 070 Build Thread with upgrade info and completed saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitive Dave Or Robin wood If any of you see this Can you please see if you can get the part number 1106 967 1500 that's the 070 plastic name tag that goes on the air filter cover !
edit your post to read @de etc and the system will flag them

So the 070 kit turned up, quality is good for the price. Missing some small parts, linkage from carb to governor, wire from on/off switch to coil and various screws. The jigsaw was going together good untill i came across a broken ring. Comparing cases hultz/ New west there's no difference other than nw has a serial number. Thanks to the hultz kits I'll be able to resurrect a couple of 090 parts saws I have.

I will look closer at my kit and see if that's a one off or if the kits are just short. I was waiting on tbohn to get his before I started assembly and posting pics and such. I am having surgery on my hand to remove a piece of metal thursday and it might be Saturday before I can do it. If your were talking about piston rings I look at my cylinder kit and they looked fine.

My 070 kit arrived yesterday. I have not opened it up yet. Maybe I will get to open it up tonight and check for missing parts.

Here is a linkage
cba7aae8e024582e2100112d90d1a64b.jpg

Not sure what these double threaded studs are for. The two screws are m5x16. The nuts fit the studs
04ac68a43f794b2c99629b3d0a15b4d7.jpg

This is another set of odd ones. The small one is m5x18. The nut fits the long flat head
8319e5ff0a4ed241bf65771db01bca01.jpg

Some of this is hard to describe. One of these has a screen so maybe for oil?
3e322b6c61e92c7b484825ed63f24caf.jpg

this was the rest. if i took a pic its not in the list. some of this stuff dont have a clue where it goes.

Crank

Oil pump

Carb

Spark cap/cord

Piston needle bearing

Chain adjuster

1- M4x9

16-m5x16

2-m5x28

5-6x19

1-6x20

1-m10 nut

1-m8 nut

2-4mx16

4x6mx25

Fuel hose kit

Spark plug

Fuel pickup

Metal Support

Metal shield exhaust

Bar shield plate

Coil magneto

Flywheel

Cylinder shroud support

Fuel cap

Dogs bolts

6-m4x12

Oil seals bushings

Bar studs nuts

Rubber pickup hose

Governor

3 large washers

Top shroud

Starter

Oil chamber

Clutch shield

Muffler

Trigger assembly

Cylinder kit

Cooling fan

Clutch

Sprocket and bearing

Handle bar

Air filter

Gasket set

case

this pic did not upload ????20170816_195708.jpg

Some of this is hard to describe. One of these has a screen so maybe for oil?
3e322b6c61e92c7b484825ed63f24caf.jpg
The bush thing is got me stumped don't know what it is for? The bolt mates up with the oil pump washer thingy. Sure it's got a technical name but I wouldn't have a clue only learning.

The bush thing is got me stumped don't know what it is for? The bolt mates up with the oil pump washer thingy. Sure it's got a technical name but I wouldn't have a clue only learning.
hang in there we will learn together. we have done it several times. this really is greek compared to the other kits.

that piece with the screen is odd, there is a rubber oil hose with a built in screen.

Back