Huztl Farmertec 372 Build Kit

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cvx1170

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Dear all,

I did receive my 372 kit some days ago and have started the built yesterday, it went pretty well crankcase is already done, piston cylinder (Big bore purchased separately) is also done and the muffler is on also.
This is my second kit, first was a 660 kit.
I have the husqvarna technical view which is from my point of view harder to read and no so user friendly. My actual main issue is the identification of screws (what needs to go where). As I am not so familiar with husqvarna than I am with stihl it's hard to me to find my way.

Questions:

1/ Is there an easy way to find like stihl screw / parts identification on IPL + exact size of part like on stihl IPL ?
On Husqvarna IPL I have only OEM number and that’s it.
http://s.smaf-touseau.com/documents/hva-372-362-xp_345.pdf

2/ I am missing in my kit the 2 plastic seal that are on the oil pipe that do the connection from the outlet of the pump until the crankcase : 2 very small rubber are missing, does anyone get the case ?
Missing are code
504 30 00-26
503 64 47-01

Thanks for the support

Pierre

1) is a limiter for the av system, it should be behind the clutch cover and or behind the starter cover aft of the flywheel.
4) may be apart of #1

5) is the chain catch roller it should bolt to one of the dogs under the bar or have a mounting hole in the case.
7) goes to the flux capacitor
the rest i don't know

The BB 372 is 52 mm as opposed to the OEM 50 mm. I have over a hundred cords on a Farmertec 372 BB that really kicks arse after a bit of work.

hay John, you run the lower ring? dropped into the intake port on a hutzl 372 big bore i had. i ported it and ran it for quite a bit with just a single ring. never saw any bar smaller then a 33" and was always in that size wood. only reason i pulled it off my saw was a guy brought in a scored 372. he needed it running ASAP so i traded the hutzl for his OEM cylinder and then charged him couple bucks for the swap. he was happy with it and i had my fun with it.

Heads up man I have poor quality piston and cylinder from huztl my farmertec cylinder had to small gashes which was not the only issue the ring was broke like an half inch short with the broken piece in the bag. And they would not take it back but on the other hand I've had great luck ordering from them but lately not so much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Heads up man I have poor quality piston and cylinder from huztl my farmertec cylinder had to small gashes which was not the only issue the ring was broke like an half inch short with the broken piece in the bag. And they would not take it back but on the other hand I've had great luck ordering from them but lately not so much

Are they sending replacement?

I like wolf creek saw I've had great luck with them i have switched to nothing but meteor pistons and cylinders I like the quality

Are they sending replacement?

It did not go as well as I wanted they replaced the ring but would not the cylinder kinda sour about it that's why I like wolf creek good guy and they are small so they will take calls and anything like that they replace and give you some store credit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It did not go as well as I wanted they replaced the ring but would not the cylinder kinda sour about it that's why I like wolf creek good guy and they are small so they will take calls and anything like that they replace and give you some store credit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
For me, accepting defective parts is out of the question on principle alone. I paid their listed price with good money and expect good parts. Several guys here have mentioned that they try the easy way out initially. Don't let them off the hook. You paid by plastic and can reverse the charges if all else fails. Before you give up, tell Huztl to arrange pickup and return shipping of defective kit...doubt you have to go that far into the conversation before they tell you a new cylinder is on the way.

hay John, you run the lower ring? dropped into the intake port on a hutzl 372 big bore i had. i ported it and ran it for quite a bit with just a single ring. never saw any bar smaller then a 33" and was always in that size wood. only reason i pulled it off my saw was a guy brought in a scored 372. he needed it running ASAP so i traded the hutzl for his OEM cylinder and then charged him couple bucks for the swap. he was happy with it and i had my fun with it.
There you are Shane!
Ya, one of the three 372BB's that I have is just running just a top ring. Can't say there is much or any diff.
Just traded one 372 BB for a good running 365 XT. The guy thinks he died and went to heaven.

Dear all,

I did receive my 372 kit some days ago and have started the built yesterday, it went pretty well crankcase is already done, piston cylinder (Big bore purchased separately) is also done and the muffler is on also.
This is my second kit, first was a 660 kit.
I have the husqvarna technical view which is from my point of view harder to read and no so user friendly. My actual main issue is the identification of screws (what needs to go where). As I am not so familiar with husqvarna than I am with stihl it's hard to me to find my way.

Questions:

1/ Is there an easy way to find like stihl screw / parts identification on IPL + exact size of part like on stihl IPL ?
On Husqvarna IPL I have only OEM number and that’s it.
http://s.smaf-touseau.com/documents/hva-372-362-xp_345.pdf

2/ I am missing in my kit the 2 plastic seal that are on the oil pipe that do the connection from the outlet of the pump until the crankcase : 2 very small rubber are missing, does anyone get the case ?
Missing are code
504 30 00-26
503 64 47-01

Thanks for the support

Pierre
Go to page "J" of the pdf file you posted and you will see the dogs and hardware in the bottom left of the pic. I believe your #5 and maybe a couple other items belongs there for mounting the dogs.

Latest posts

Back