• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Huztl/farmertec/arbortec 660 kit

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ConservationNation

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
If somebody in the States ordered these kits in bulk, or has one they no longer want, I'd like to get my hands on one for a good price. If you have a different Huztl kit, I might still be interested.
Thanks!

If somebody in the States ordered these kits in bulk, or has one they no longer want, I'd like to get my hands on one for a good price. If you have a different Huztl kit, I might still be interested.
Thanks
Thanks!
Look up HL supply there might be others. And if you get a kit saw be pashent and have fun building it.

Back