Huztl FarmerTec What Saw Build Kit Would You Like to See Them Make?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When you buy on Huztl you are buying directly from farmertec. Less eBay fees and such.

Actually direct from famertec no middleman on Huztl

When you buy on Huztl you are buying directly from farmertec. Less eBay fees and such.

Actually direct from famertec no middleman on Huztl
We have people here in nz buying bulk from them and selling on our version of the bay, with big markup. Fellas got to make a living I guess but it's a bit of a rip.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L22 using Tapatalk

The Huztl prices are very low. Farmertec sells in bulk and you have to buy a lot a once to get a price that is just a bit lower. I mean a bit.

eBay is a great place to buy used cause you not not as described. Not here it's best to buy on Huztl because it's new.

That's part of the reason I talk about them so people don't get ripped. I can give examples of the same thing on markup occuring here. You just need to know where to buy. I enjoy my toys. I just bought the wrap handle and it cost a third of what most cost. That's a bunch. I bet it's good quality. It will be about a week before I see it and I will post it in the 660 thread. Just another example of a good deal.

Yeah I get that people don't want to use aftermarket, but I like my toys too, and when the quality is as good as it is, and I can keep my old toys running and build some new old toys....well then I'm in

If they are listening and watching..... poulan 8500 plz, for the love of god poulan 8500. I beg you lol
Really? Are they that good? You have awakened my CAD. Poulan well and truly wrecked things here selling nasty saws from budget supermarket stores. But a good one....

How about a high top cover and HD filter conversion kit for the 365/372 kits and some bigger husky bars like 3/8 .050 28inch.
That's a good one that would be a best seller they offer them in kits but not separately.
When i do find long bars from them it's usually .58 gauge for some reason.

Really? Are they that good? You have awakened my CAD. Poulan well and truly wrecked things here selling nasty saws from budget supermarket stores. But a good one....

8500s are awesome. 85ccs of torque monster, really strong saws

That's a good one that would be a best seller they offer them in kits but not separately.
When i do find long bars from them it's usually .058 gauge for some reason.
Are you saying they sell the parts needed to make a high top? Also the .058 bars are great so far but a major pain to buy chain for here locally.

Are you saying they sell the parts needed to make a high top? Also the .058 bars are great so far but a major pain to buy chain for here locally.
They only sell the high top filter so far. Have you tried 063 chain in that bar? The 063 bars I bought would fit much bigger chain so I wonder if 063 in an 058 bar might be better. Or an 050 if they are as loose as mine. Has anybody tried it?

They only sell the high top filter so far. Have you tried 063 chain in that bar? The 063 bars I bought would fit much bigger chain so I wonder if 063 in an 058 bar might be better. Or an 050 if they are as loose as mine. Has anybody tried it?

058 will work in a used 050 so I'm sure it would do the same with 063 in an 058

058 will work in a used 050 so I'm sure it would do the same with 063 in an 058
My 063 hultsforma bars came "pre worn" so to speak, I just wondered if the other sizes were the same, so that 063 chain would be your better choice? I'm sure they will fix whatever went wrong, but I have these good looking bars that I can't get chain thick enough for.

Latest posts

Back