Huztl FarmerTec What Saw Build Kit Would You Like to See Them Make?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think so. The dual gauge only goes to 10 vac 10 psi. But that's all you really need for this. Plus it's army surplus. 30 dollars shipped is nice

Farmertec we need your help. we have these elasto start handles that break because you have made them wrong please correct them so we can have something worth wild. we rather buy yours. hyways is still shorter by some.

your product on the left, hyways in the middle and stilhs is on the right. brand new out of package. should be no must understanding,

thanks for all you do

elasto.jpg

Has anybody tried the new type bars with the new sign writing? Are they less loose? I'm really a fan of the chain it's very hard and holds an edge better than much more expensive chain. I tried the 3/8 063 chain on an old tired Stihl bar and it was very tight in the groove, it actually gave it a new lease of life but it would be great if the farmertec bars were good as well

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L22 using Tapatalk

But I will wait for bars and winches and drills if only we could get the rest of the bits for the ms200t ( and maybe a long handle kit for ms200s?)
And 2100 husky bits please please, at least a piston and cylinder and brake?

But I will wait for bars and winches and drills if only we could get the rest of the bits for the ms200t ( and maybe a long handle kit for ms200s?)
And 2100 husky bits please please, at least a piston and cylinder and brake?

Yes! I really want the 200t already.

Has anybody tried the new type bars with the new sign writing? Are they less loose? I'm really a fan of the chain it's very hard and holds an edge better than much more expensive chain. I tried the 3/8 063 chain on an old tired Stihl bar and it was very tight in the groove, it actually gave it a new lease of life but it would be great if the farmertec bars were good as well

Tim have you written them? They have a message system on the website. I encourage you to Write them and ask them pointed questions. Measure your bar(s) channel and share it with them. They are off until my Sunday night which is their Monday morning. Give them 24hrs to check with the warehouse or Technial services if that Dept is up and running yet.

I have a suggestion. I would tell them your channel width and ask them to check a bar on their shelf and tell us what to expect.

Another suggestion don't leave out the positive comments on the chain. That will break the ice.

Let us know what happens.

The bars and chains are helpful. I am a strongly believer in telling them what's wrong so they can make changes.

I would phone them under normal circumstances but the message system is the best way here. If you could speak their language that would blow their mind if you could phone them. "Hey I am calling from New Zealand and I would like to speak to technical services about your bars" . lol bet they would love that

Tim have you written them? They have a message system on the website. I encourage you to Write them and ask them pointed questions. Measure your bar(s) channel and share it with them. They are off until my Sunday night which is their Monday morning. Give them 24hrs to check with the warehouse or Technial services if that Dept is up and running yet.

I have a suggestion. I would tell them your channel width and ask them to check a bar on their shelf and tell us what to expect.

Another suggestion don't leave out the positive comments on the chain. That will break the ice.

Let us know what happens.

The bars and chains are helpful. I am a strongly believer in telling them what's wrong so they can make changes.

I would phone them under normal circumstances but the message system is the best way here. If you could speak their language that would blow their mind if you could phone them. "Hey I am calling from New Zealand and I would like to speak to technical services about your bars" . lol bet they would love that
Actually they wrote to me, which was great. I have been in contact with them about little things, and have made sure I always tell them about the positive things as well. The only problems I've had so far have been the ms440 carbs, the bad squish on the 52mm 440 cylinder, the non functional stretch once and break starter handles, and the bar grooves. I solved the carb problem eventually with a genuine carb but I'll get another farmertec one once they have had time to work out the issues, the cylinder was solved by going back to 50mm(the quality is awesome) , I don't really need a stretchy starter handle, and the coating on the bars is something Stihl and husqvarna could learn from, so I'm sure eventually the other problems will be fixed( someone said it might have been a very worn bar that was used to measure from)
All in all I'm very pleased with the communication and service and I told them that too.

Constructive criticism is never a bad thing when you are trying to get something right. I think they do most things right too. But I was just addressing the bar. You mentioned it before and wondered if you told them, what they said, etc.

It's interesting the replies, I guess there is a language barrier, slightly, I always get thanked but sometimes the question can be deflected. I didn't get a direct answer to the bar, just a thankyou for my feedback and an assurance that they are dedicated to helping. And that's fine I can see why they wouldn't want to admit fault, people can use that against them in some circumstances, as long as the information is getting through and I can see it is by the quality of the husky 372 kits.

on the bar sorry for late reply. i told you before i did not have that problem. its the only answer i could give and I was interesting to see what they might have said. but its no big deal to me. your right its a language barrier.

i did look further into the elasto start and the huztl handle on my complete huztl part. the rope was only 12mm shorter than the OEM so not enough to cause a switch. but since the alarm bell was rang I bought a replacement rope assembly at stihl today for 3$ and with the 4$ I spent on the Huztl part even after changing out the rope without a lot of reason I have a whole 7$ in it. So I saved between 18$ and 20$ by buying the huztl part.

on the bar sorry for late reply. i told you before i did not have that problem. its the only answer i could give and I was interesting to see what they might have said. but its no big deal to me. your right its a language barrier.

i did look further into the elasto start and the huztl handle on my complete huztl part. the rope was only 12mm shorter than the OEM so not enough to cause a switch. but since the alarm bell was rang I bought a replacement rope assembly at stihl today for 3$ and with the 4$ I spent on the Huztl part even after changing out the rope without a lot of reason I have a whole 7$ in it. So I saved between 18$ and 20$ by buying the huztl part.
Yes it's no big deal, I'll order another bar or two and see what they are like, I suspect it might have been just the 25" ones.
I bought a handful of stretchy pull cords and broke two with two pulls, admittedly on a saw with big compression and no comp release. So I went back to the solid handles and have had zero failures. Like I said I'm not worried about it at all, I haven't made a fuss and won't be. I still have some brand new handles and I have wondered if potting them with two part bushing rubber might make them tougher.

First off they are making a drill attachment for the chain saw. That really would come in handy anytime you don't have access to electricity, or like putting up fence for example. There is a winch that can be coupled with a saw that might be interesting what do you think?

On the Husky models...if you could choose between these 4 husky models which ones do you find worth having and why do you feel that way. 266, 288, 445 or a 455. They will choose two out of that lot. Which should they choose?

On the Stihl's I think we need a top handle saw. I was told there was an issue with the 200t handle at the AV and they were looking at that. There are other top handle models the 193t comes to mind, what top handle models would you like to see? How about other Stihl models the 070 is coming so we need to let them know what other models we would like to see, because it takes months to get one to market. I don't think they can copy the new ones.

A good HEAVY Duty Wench attachment, one that runs on rice, and will also split and stack wood too

HD Wench.png

Back