Huztl FarmerTec What Saw Build Kit Would You Like to See Them Make?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enough Stihls now(once the 200t is done) unless it's something really interesting like an 056 magnum, or a really vintage saw. BIG and Old. 288 would be great

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L22 using Tapatalk

See post #319

They make them by the millions, the problem is trying to export them into USA! It's not just patents and tariffs involved. :rolleyes:
Just on another thread and was interested on importing a south american echo to the US. He said that the US freight forwarders are the way to go. Makes sense, make it to a less restrictive country, and then to the US. Not surprised, as there is always a way around a restriction.

What they should really come up with is a 10 cube 090. It's the holy grail of big saws and if Farmertec were selling it, it would give them free word of mouth advertising on the forums and YouTube for decades to come.

What they should really come up with is a 10 cube 090. It's the holy grail of big saws and if Farmertec were selling it, it would give them free word of mouth advertising on the forums and YouTube for decades to come.
They make the 070 and they make the 090 cylinder. So they do now have a 090.

Holy grail of Stihl big saws.....I still think a 2100 CD husqvarna would be a very worthy copy. Holiest holy grail. Imho.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L22 using Tapatalk

Is there any hope for some 576xp parts? I'm hoping for them to come out with a muffler and a cylinder and piston kit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there any particular reason why they don’t make very many parts for current production models?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd imagine that the real manufacturers would throw a royal tantrum and all the political pockets they have stuffed would have to do something.

In reality, I think the laws are such that they would be prevented from importing the parts if they did that. Stuff that patents have expired appear to be fair game.

Farmertec hasn't had any specials on the Huztl and Arbortec sites lately. What gives? Their daily/weekly specials keep me coming back to their websites.

Farmertec hasn't had any specials on the Huztl and Arbortec sites lately. What gives? Their daily/weekly specials keep me coming back to their websites.
I think they are having supply trouble. New Environmental regulations if you can believe that...there?. I will see if I can find out anything. Just for kicks message them and share what they say, see if we can make sense of the answers we get

Latest posts

Back