Huztl FarmerTec What Saw Build Kit Would You Like to See Them Make?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like a nice drill. Did you notice the chainsaw section is sponsored by Bristol's and they sell the drill among other chainsaw attachments. I just noticed.

No, didn't notice. Have an ad-blocker on my browser. Atom in Oz do a drill attachment and have done for decades. I'm told it is a solid, reliable unit.

Quite some time ago I contacted Meghi in Brazil about their chainsaw mills but the cost of shipping the long lengths of alu' killed it and I couldn't get confirmation all the fitting were compatible with standard profiles if I bought the extrusion here, so I gave up that idea. However, I just bought a fishing kayak and am currently setting it up and remembered Meghi also do wee trolling motors. I'm wondering if it worth bundling a few things together into one order - mill, trolling motor, drill.

*edit* just went to Bristol's site here:
http://www.bristolbr.com/products/

Ha - they do a chainsaw powered outboard motor :)

Look at the Bristol they have a motor. From the list of forums. I think the sponsors are listed at the top

I want huztl to consider this too along with the rail brackets. This is a must have. if you have your saw and these 3 things you will be a milling ninja. (The 3 other things mill, rail brackets and the beam machine)

Attachments

• beam machine.JPG
    beam machine.JPG
    30.7 KB · Views: 27
Totally want them to do a hedge trimmer attachment, as I would really like to get rid of the old electric one I have been using. A cut-off saw would be well received from me as well. Anyone know when the 070 kit is supposed to drop as well as potential pricing? Considering that vs a 660 kit for some upcoming projects.

what does ticking clock by certain items mean

These were about 500$ for a kit and they dropped those prices and their prices in general. The kits were hard to find no one wanted to carry them because there was no margin for the retailer. Its my understanding that they wanted to attract new business so they are making new friends with these kit pricing. I have a contact there and he has not mentioned a price increase in fact he was interested in what kits others would like to buy so I started this thread so they could see what others were interested in. My gut feeling is they are not moving in that direction. I am not sure what the reference was to and its source other than speculation. That's how its done here.

I came up with a interesting suggestion the CST-610 EVL by Echo. A twin cylinder chainsaw. Not suppose to be the most powerful and its gotta be thirsty with a 20.6 oz fuel tank. Its sorta smooth since the balance is better and its a hefty saw @ 15lbs with 2 - 60cc cylinders that fire at the same time. know as the evil twin ;-)

These were about 500$ for a kit and they dropped those prices and their prices in general. The kits were hard to find no one wanted to carry them because there was no margin for the retailer. Its my understanding that they wanted to attract new business so they are making new friends with these kit pricing. I have a contact there and he has not mentioned a price increase in fact he was interested in what kits others would like to buy so I started this thread so they could see what others were interested in. My gut feeling is they are not moving in that direction. I am not sure what the reference was to and its source other than speculation. That's how its done here.

I came up with a interesting suggestion the CST-610 EVL by Echo. A twin cylinder chainsaw. Not suppose to be the most powerful and its gotta be thirsty with a 20.6 oz fuel tank. Its sorta smooth since the balance is better and its a hefty saw @ 15lbs with 2 - 60cc cylinders that fire at the same time. know as the evil twin ;-)
Am I reading right...is that a 120cc saw?

Just looked it up...61cc opposed twin. Guessing smooth running for sure but parts would be a problem unless China got busy on QC and 084/880 would be much easier for them to copy.

I wonder what happened to the 200T...

He was clear its dead in the water until he can figure out the couple of problems he faced. One had to do with the handle and the AV and the other eludes me. But they want it to happen. The impression I had, my gut feeling was, he had a mold that was wrong and from what he said in general about the way this works and if that's true and i do not know that it is, he would have to figure a way around that issue because its so expense to do a mold. Before I could say well we could go to the dealer on those smaller items and he shot it down because we want complete kits, I don't think we can back away from that and he does not want to. I think a lot of him and them.

Just keep adding 200t to this thread from time to time as many of you that want it to happen. Man I sure do. i have really made that clear, more kind voices will carry a lot more weight and add in some patience and we will win.

Back