Huztl MS660

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1966' coupe with a 68' 302 stroked to 347. No I just have a few parts laid out on a towel.

I sold a 72 Mach 1. 351c. Power everything, A/c, deluxe interior, c-4. About 12 years ago and seen it the other day for first time. And he changed the color that I had. Same car. IMG_1879.JPGIMG_9249.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm currently on Mustang #10, a 2006 w/Whipple Twin Screw Inter cooled SC (530 HP).

Had a 65 289, 2 67s, 3 68s, a 70 Boss 302 body w/427 Ford Engine, an 85 GT, 90 GT and the current one. Also had an 85 T Bird Turbo Coupe and a 92 T Bird SC. All of the classics were fastbacks, and included 2 390s and a 428 CJ (in a 68).

That punched out motor in that light little car should run very nicely.

Ok I got off at 12 so I finished up the cylinder. I cleaned it up. And didn't check the squish. I'll do that later when I port. IMG_1914.JPG
Got the piston and rings on. Rings have to fit in the pins. And arrow on piston has to face exhaust.
IMG_1913.JPG
Bolted down with black screws.
IMG_1916.JPG
Got the chain brake together
IMG_1918.JPG
This is the special tool I used to stretch the brake spring.
IMG_1919.JPG
Holds pressure
IMG_1920.JPG
Holds vacc
IMG_1921.JPG

Now I'm starting on installing bushings and handle. But I have to stop at 2:15

My cylinder had a nick on it that wouldn't have sealed if I didn't smooth it out. IMG_1911.JPG

What did you put on the case gasket for a sealant? What is the best recommendation? I've used motoseal for replacing gaskets, but I'm not sure the case would be the best application for it.

Used dirko with the gasket. Very little very thin film. The gasket looked cheap. And was cheap. I should have went oem. Can't skimp there.

I thought about lifting the metering arm a few thousands.

Latest posts

Back