Huztle MS361

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Paypal charge was $209.89.

Ordered on the 12th. Arrived today and notification to my phone.
f0541c58d8050b236b1bae564a46b5eb.jpg

Negotiations with the wife to use dining table for inventory are proceeding.[emoji6]

No paint chips on this one.
3c8bb23d01076e24196f2cda5fda35d8.jpg

It all seems to be there. Separated out the 'crankcase group' but didn't see the main bearings. They are already installed.

I agree on the muffler but we never tinkered with a 361 before.

A pro could prolly put it together in two-three hours but I'll stretch it out to several days. It's how we geezers roll.[emoji4]

No paint chips on this one.
3c8bb23d01076e24196f2cda5fda35d8.jpg

It all seems to be there. Separated out the 'crankcase group' but didn't see the main bearings. They are already installed.

I agree on the muffler but we never tinkered with a 361 before.

A pro could prolly put it together in two-three hours but I'll stretch it out to several days. It's how we geezers roll.[emoji4]
Are the cases mismatched where the seem is at the top?

Do these kits have everything to make a running saw,or do you have to buy a bunch if hardware screws, bolts,etc. bc thats where stihl gouges you the hardest it seems is tiny parts.

Those that bought the 660 kit were missing a couple small things. Mostly screw and bolts for the dawg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought a 660 kit last night I heard its missing the summer winter air door...... and that the wrist pin berring should not be trusted .... still rather excited bout it

Wow this is a very interesting thread guys!!!!.... can't wait to see these come together....did you guys get these from Hutzl thru ebay???

In my haste I ordered from the website ..... there is no complete listing on eBay but check with @Definitive Dave he could prolly hook you up with everything faster than waiting on the slow boat .... also as I understand he can hook you up with other stuffs to upgrade some of the weaker points

In my haste I ordered from the website ..... there is no complete listing on eBay but check with @Definitive Dave he could prolly hook you up with everything faster than waiting on the slow boat .... also as I understand he can hook you up with other stuffs to upgrade some of the weaker points
Good deal.... I have ordered from him before... he is a no nonsense type guy, that's priceless to me!!!!

Wow that makes my ports look almost perfect...that's the thing about these cylinders, some look like that most look like mine and some are pretty good. I want to get the timing numbers on mine. Maybe I'll try that out, never done it before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back