Hybrid Build

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meh. I prefer a 440 ported over the hybrid myself. Too high strung for a true work saw. Wants to tune at 15k or higher by ear. 460 will make better torque for longer bars. There is a weight difference but not much.

Shane is right anything smaller than a 385 feels light after running 576 a lot.

Jeremy if you need any other parts I do have some extra stuff for the 1128 series now.
I have my almost new 440 oem cylinder lined out and ready to put on my 440 crankcase and compare to the hybrid. .019 and 102/118/77. Ill try it there and may trim the skirt to see how the longer intake will be compared to it sitting at 77

Why the **** would anybody run anything smaller than a 385?!?

LOL, i realized that after trying 70cc in the bush. switched back to the 90's again and i ain't never going back. rest assured 70cc would do YOU just fine though. i actually really like that 576. the 385/390's do have more balls then a 576 but a guy would be surprised what a 576 is capable of. i cut some pretty dang big wood with a 576. probably bigger then you will ever cut.

Back