I bought a few Husqvarna today ..... and work for a long time

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never expected the 254's and not the amount 262's. Also got a couple 262 tank crank crankcase and one carb.
He had gone through saws that he didn't use anymore, or those he had given up.
I dont expect that all of them will be a runner, 1/4 and I will be happy.

Nice! A heated 154 or 254 is definitely on the top of the list of saws I'm looking for, but they're a rare thing over here. The 444 is also very interesting. If you were closer, I'd be paying you a visit with cash in hand!

Nice! A heated 154 or 254 is definitely on the top of the list of saws I'm looking for, but they're a rare thing over here. The 444 is also very interesting. If you were closer, I'd be paying you a visit with cash in hand!
the 444SG is a 84 model. I dont know how long husky made them. It is one of the first one I had in mind to dig into.
The guy i bought this from is a 60cc fan, you can almost see when he start to buy 254's and when he quit buying them.

In Norway I imagine the heated handle is standard equipment!
yes, almost everyone who buy a pro model choose to buy the XPG if they can. Price difference between XP to XPG is around 30-40$, not much when you pay over 1000$ for a saw.
It's different in Sweeden, they pay 3 times more for that option, and pro Huskies are in general more expensive there.

The 444SG start and run, need a bit adjustment on the idle, I am quite happy with that one.

Today have been the day for the 362's and 372's, I didn't pay much attention to them while we carried them out to my car, got a bit surprised today when I saw in what good condition the newest of the 372 are in. I would not be surprised if it still have the original sprocket rim.
All in all I hope to get two runners out of them.

372XPG, 05 model, almost perfect condition (need a chainbrake handle, chain cover):
_DSC0959.jpg

_DSC0954.jpg

_DSC0955.jpg

A not so nice looking 372 (took of the muff and cyl and pist looks good):
_DSC0960.jpg

The best of the 362's (took of the muff and things look to be in okey condition), still it will take quite alot work and effort to fix it:
_DSC0962.jpg

I also got from him 2 part 362, can maybe get a saw out of it.

The 362's and 372's are new to me, what issues do those type saws normally have?

Attachments

• _DSC0957.jpg
    _DSC0957.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 27
Back