I filed another claim

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I filed another insurance claim with the USPS over a damaged saw handle. The way I see it the mailman must have dropped this one on it's end from at least 10 feet to bust a metal saw handle. I thought I'd packed it pretty good but apparently not good enough. I'm sure when I filed the claim it probably gave everyone there a good laugh but I thought I'd try. The last one was ignored so I'm sure this one will be too.

Sorry to hear that you're getting fkd again.

Wait a minute... you think the folks at the post office give any fraction of a rat's ass about your claim.....

USPS is running $5.5 billion in the hole. They're not going to pay out any claims unless you can prove without doubt that they damaged your shipment. They're going to find any reason they can to not pay it.

Good luck....
minions-lol-animated-gif.gif

You are correct, I'm not expecting much from them, just like last time. The only recourse you and I have is to quit shipping with them. After this deal I'm probably gonna sell a lot less and probably just sell locally..I thought I could make a little money selling saws but certainly not on this one...

Well, I may have to take back some of my words, I received a check for the amount of the damage. I sure never expected it that quickly, suppose sending a picture of the damage must have helped. It's much more difficult to send a picture of a lost or missing item. Now if the buyer will send the saw back to me I'll get started on the repair...

UPS or Fed EX is more careful than USPS for shipping saws.
Seems it's gets worse when a saw or something heavy is shipped priority by USPS, it seems to get treated rougher probably due to the rush.

Also it's quite common for chainsaw bars to cut their way out f shipping boxes if not carefully wrapped to cover the sharp edges and USPS will not even bother to repair or apply tape to a box that is torn and parts falling out. USPS just lets additional parts fall out during shipping and do not even give a rat's ass about parts hanging out of the box. (typical Government operation)
Them overpaid postal employees need more pay so as to be more caring. (yea sure)
Here is what they really need at least daily.:buttkick:

Sorry to hear that you're getting fkd again.

Wait a minute... you think the folks at the post office give any fraction of a rat's ass about your claim.....

USPS is running $5.5 billion in the hole. They're not going to pay out any claims unless you can prove without doubt that they damaged your shipment. They're going to find any reason they can to not pay it.

Good luck....

AND USPS is getting all new vehicles too make them more efficient. Do the math on that one. Typical Government thinking.
I sure hope that Donald will take a look at that system and start draining that swamp also.
minions-lol-animated-gif.gif

Back